FK310IFHT v0.1 :D
After many tries and many hours of lost time I've decided to write how to update K310i without any pain.
WHY: Because every program gives me an error at any moment. Because none of methods/guides/howtos posted here work for me. And finally because I spend so much time that I take pity on every one which wanna try this with no experience behind his back.
INTRO: None of this work for me separately:
- Far Manager with SEFP
P.S: Don't try to tell me that I have older versions please.
- Far Manager v1.70
- SEFP (Sony-Ericsson Flash Plug-in) v0.10.0.51
- Breaking MAIN - k310_p3k_dcu.49R.ssw
- PhoneXS v2.10 Alpha 6
- XS++ v1.2
- MAIN (R4EC001 is up-to-date) - K310_R4EC001_MAIN_GENERIC_RED49.rar
- FS (R4EC001 is up-to-date) - K310_R4EC001_FS_EUROPE_4_RED49.rar
- Customization - K310_GEN_CDA102576_13_EUROPE_4.zip
- DCU-60 USB cable or similar
1. Upload FS with PhoneXS or XS++
2. Upload 'Breaking' MAIN with XS++ (I think PhoneXS crashes here but do try this at yourself)
3. Use Far Manager to enter FS and copy the contents of Customization pack inside (preserve the folders names and structure (follow the tree))
4. Use PhoneXS or XS++ to flash the real MAIN into the phone
5. Turn it on and bless all dudes who helped me to achieve this...
Thanks to all known and unknown guys from the forum.
ALL STEPS (1-5) CAN BE FOUND MORE DEEPER EXPLAINED HERE ON TOPSONY