Thread: c905 busted

Recently Initiate
    Device
    -
    Thanks

c905 busted

Hi I have a c905 that fell on the floor from about 2 feet since then it wont power up ive tried everything from removing the battery to connecting the usb cable.When i plug the charger in ive no voltage coming from the battery contacts in the back of the phone.Just wondering if there is a common track on the board that cracks or simular problem or solution that somebody knows about.Thanks

Device
    -W580i
    Thanks

Re: c905 busted

Does anything show up on ur computer when you connect it? Is there any sound that it is connected from your computer? Cause I mean I've dropped phones before, but from 2 feet and dying that's kinda rare.

Is there any sign that the phone is alive? Keys lighting up? Any sound at all?
    Any sign that its only the screen that's dead?

Device
    -
    Thanks

Re: c905 busted

Quote Originally Posted by shayom View Post
    Hi I have a c905 that fell on the floor from about 2 feet since then it wont power up ive tried everything from removing the battery to connecting the usb cable.When i plug the charger in ive no voltage coming from the battery contacts in the back of the phone.Just wondering if there is a common track on the board that cracks or simular problem or solution that somebody knows about.Thanks
    did u get standby volt(.5v to 2v) while measuring?? if not u r battery connector is not in contact wit the main board..

Thread Information