Recently Initiate
    Device
    -
    Thanks

Smile how to change menu icons for k790

guys plz ........help me i m fed up with my menu icons....and also my radio menu is missing
    plz suggest da process of changing menu icons and also da radio icon on my menu screen:)

Device
    -
    Thanks

Re: how to change menu icons for k790

U need first to install usb drivers for your fon. Create a predefined folder such that extracted x++ and files_to_upload are in the same folder,in files_to_upload make another one called 'tpa',in tpa make 'preset',in preset make 'system in system make''menu' folder en then finally put the collected menu icons including the menu.ml.
    ,return to the created folders en find files_to_upload en x++ are-run x++ then open up the folders till u reach where menu icons en menu.ml are. Switch of your fon remove battery to remove sim, return battery,but DONT SWITCH ON FON! Press en hold C button while connecting tha supplied cable. U then press connect button check 'customising' then 'settings' choose the way in by checkn 'BreakXS',then select 'FSX' en finally press 'start FSX' en wait 4 less than 1minute if ur using X++ 1.6.5 version..enjoy :D
    ***SORRY I 4GOT SYSTEM B4 MENU -IT LOOK LIKE..TPA/PRESET/SYSTEM/MENU/MENU-ICONS+MENU.ML:p

Device
    -
    Thanks

Hi All. I try to put flash menu to my w880 and all steps go ok. After i turn on and go to Temes there is no new entry???? Have i mised something ???? Help me plz. What schould i do :-((( ( 4 S E lovers )

Device
    -
    Thanks

1. open xs++
    2. press connect
    3. check "SFX"
    4. press "start fsx"
    5. wait about 1-2 minutes
    6. go to tpa/prestet/systam/desktop/flash.
    7. upload the themes by draging them there.

if this will not work, means that you heave to reflash your phone with GENERIC firmware.

Thread Information