Device
    W830i
    Thanks

the download section and a question

Hi,
    I wanted to know that how do I get access to the download section. I mean I am registered for two months and do have more than twenty posts. Whenever I request access and check I have read the terms and click send, it goes to the new page where it's written

What is your gender?

Can anyone tell me where to reply to this question?

Anyways I also wanted to know, that why do people want to make their post counts on forums higher, I mean what good would it bring them? On this forum it's understandable but why on every other forum?

Device
    Previously W710i, now K810i. Would like a N95 in future
    Thanks
    You havent been registered for 2 months. You registered on 9th December 2007, and 2 months will be 9th February 2008.

And if you have problems requesting for downloads, you can pm one of the admins
    Last edited by miguel8e; 05-06-2008 at 12:59 AM.

Recently Initiate
    Device
    -k810i
    Thanks

Re: the download section and a question

Indy,
    I am having similar issues, although I know that I have only been a member for a week or so. It is very frustrating because my phone has been a mess for 6 months, with fonts not working properly, ever since I downloaded a couple of java games.

This IS a forum and I understand why the administrators want to enforce more posts to be made before we can download anything. If there was no system in place, people would simply download what they want, providing no support for other TopSony members, and would only ask questions if they have one - Well that's what I would do because I can be selfish at times. At least this way, I am able to contribute something to the community. However, having a minimum of 20 posts encourages people to babble randomly, simply to increase their posts. Look at this post for example...

\m/

Thread Information