Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Device
    n95
    Thanks
    i have much better exp with nokia as far as we talking of phones which uses symbian

but i have better exp with sony which uses java os..

Device
    w810
    Thanks
    I use SE w810 for last 1 year and I had no problems at all. My old Nokia phones worked also very good but my next phone will be SE for sure

Device
    N82
    Thanks
    when it comes to the comparision between Nokia and Sonyericsson. Nokia wins. Ive have used all most all phones introduce by both the above companies. All ican say is nokia is far way ahead. Im not saying that SE is bad. Nokia phones r vry much user friendly. What i saw with Se was that their new models r not upto the mark they havnt introduced much since the release of K750. Of all conidered Nokia wins SE is my second choice.

Device
    -
    Thanks
    It really dpends on whats needed from the customer, Nokia is not that user friendly, it took me a while to actually get used to the Nokia Menu... Sony ericsson have a much faster processor.
    The only downside for SE is their very dull and always same menus and file browsers, they need something new!

Device
    N82
    Thanks
    it really takes awhile to get use to a new brand when u switch from one to another. I was a great SE fan from the time of T68 till recent K850. What make SE borin is that they dnt introduce anythng new. K750 was well known for its amazing sound and picture quality during its time. but their new model r under performing. When it cums to the Nokia they introduce sumthng new wit their up coming models and when it cums to txtin its so user friendly. Im not trying to condemn SE but wat im saying is they should innovate sumthng new and think of sum new platform like symbian rather than their java based platforms.

Device
    k800i
    Thanks
    yea.. nokia is user friendly.. i find it very easy to use nokia phones even though i use SE phones for about a year.. but still SE phones are good also.. i still love my SE phone today.. just what lacking to SE is dat what Blackslash said. Nokia introduces new feautures, but SE takes for a long time to... but what so annoying here in the Philippines is that nokia releases fast new phones.. ur brand new n95 8gb is now not that popular anymore when n82 appeared in the scene... well for that i just laugh ^^.. but in SE you can feel that ur phone is still new when you buy a new one hahaha because SE does not releases new brands over in a week or so.. i just laugh of these persons in our place feel so angry that last week / month they are the stars and somebody with there techk-y phones, but today they were nobody... hehe

Device
    -
    Thanks
    i really love my SE.. but in the philippines, they're just looking to sell their products.. very poor after sales support

Device
    -
    Thanks
    as for the reliability i think its the same for both nokia and se phones, it depends on how u use it. nokia are user friendly, but i really love SE its cool to have..

Device
    -
    Thanks
    I have used Nokia. But seeing the usage of my friends who have Nokia, I believe Sony Ericcson is more reliable phone.

Device
    -
    Thanks
    I agree. Either you like sony or you hate sony there's rarely much in between. But lets face it. When we're talking about phones we're really talking about ericsson not sony. I, on the otherhand, love everything sony. My home PC, my laptop, my TV, my receiver, my BlueRay. It's all sony and it all works so well together. Oh yeah and my video cam and digital camera are sony too. I only need one type of memory whisch can be shared amongst all my devices. It rocks.

Thread Information