Recently Initiate
    Device
    -
    Thanks

Angry Used 3 credits but nothing was happened

Client I used:
    What problem I came to TMS:
    GPRS data lock -> unsuccessful attempt to clear this lock by free software lead to a '4locks closed' problem i.e. my SIM card is no longer accepted
    What I ALREADY did:
    - buy 3 credits;
    - loaded necessary files from downoad area;
    - remove battery for 5 sec, put it into phone, select .avr file in Flash menu, press 'Program files to phone memory';
    - doing everything what TMS Client says, finally received 'Ok' message from TMS Client and pass to stage 2 WITHOUT booting the phone;
    - remove battery for 5 sec, put it into phone, select .pda file in PDA menu, press 'Program files to phone memory';
    - doing everything what TMS Client says, finally received 'Ok' message from TMS Client and......
    - oops, I used 2nd credit but forgot to choose .rolf and .cda files but I hope my phone don't need them then I boot up my phone and see ugly 'Wrong SIMcard' message;
    - Ok then.... I just need to unlock my phone separately in those Unlock menu;
    - Turn off the phone, remove battery for 5 sec, put it into phone, press 'Unlock phone + .....';
    - received 'Ok, all four your codes now zero and user code is zero too' message from TMS Client and......
    boot up my phone and see ugly 'Wrong SIMcard' message;
    WHAT I DID WRONG?!!!!
    Last edited by blakman; 01-26-2008 at 06:57 PM. Reason: [/B]

Recently Initiate
    Device
    k750i
    Thanks
    maybe you should message these people and ask them whats up?
    try to get your money back i dont think these people are doing a good job with their service
    if you lose your credits

Device
    -
    Thanks
    i'd definately contact TMS and see what they can do for you. if they still refuse to issue you more credits or a refund on the service, i'd file a chargeback with your credit card company.

Device
    -
    Thanks
    I had an account with these guys, but didn't use it for about 2 months. Now, it don't exist! Where are my credits?

Device
    K800i
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,513 Times in 731 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mushy408 View Post
    I had an account with these guys, but didn't use it for about 2 months. Now, it don't exist! Where are my credits?
    You should contact them.

Nice day

Thread Information