Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Banned
    Device
    c702 (speed black) & s700
    Thanks
    download and run
    4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download gg-setup.exe
    it automatically installs the needed drivers

make sure u Take Out Battry for a few secs And then Put it back in it, check ur cable is pluged in properly, and connect holding down C

Device
    -
    Thanks
    reboot the compter till your usb is recognised by compter, if not recognised remove any usb driver pertaining to usb cable reboot and install usb driver freshly by connecting usb, xs++ will install automatically, try this on recognition u can go further.

Device
    -
    Thanks

hello

This happened to me, what I did was I took off the baterry for a night, and the next day I set everything ready and I chose my model (w600), then 30 seconds befor I hold the c key after 30 seconds I click "identify"(setools 1.08) and I conected, and I let it go once it recognized. I recomend you do this, but if you have a cingular phone you may have some dificulties because I could not flash my phone.

Device
    K700i
    Thanks

Question

Quote Originally Posted by baxhimself View Post
    Ive seen through the forum and i am familiar with flashing my phone, i have both xs++ and SETools 2 Lite, but when i get to the part where it says hold C and connect, the screen just stays white and my pc does not have any reaction,basically my pc doesn't "see" my W550. Im not sure if i am doing the right thing, please anyone help, it would even be better and much easier if anyone wants to help by msn or skype.
    You said you know about flashing phone, but you didn't say what cable you are using to connect your phone?

Thread Information