Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Device
    -
    Thanks
    is this a worthy upgrade from the k800i?

Recently Initiate
    Device
    -
    Thanks
    do you mean?

Device
    K800i
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,513 Times in 731 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by The Barron View Post
    is this a worthy upgrade from the k800i?
    I don`t think that it is. It`s true that k850i has 5 mega camera ( k800i 3,2 mega ), but all other stuff it`s almost the same.

My opinion.

Nice day

Device
    K850
    Thanks
    yeah i had the k810i and went for an upgrade a few days ago for the k850i. best phone ever. nice design too. the touch keys take some time getting used to but after that its a wonderful phone. had to debrand it though, it came with vodafone so i had to get rid of it

wish it had wifi though and gps. sony is yet to release a k-series phone with either of those features
    Last edited by hYper56; 12-10-2007 at 04:12 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Device
    -
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by hYper56 View Post
    yeah i had the k810i and went for an upgrade a few days ago for the k850i. best phone ever. nice design too. the touch keys take some time getting used to but after that its a wonderful phone. had to debrand it though, it came with vodafone so i had to get rid of it

wish it had wifi though and gps. sony is yet to release a k-series phone with either of those features
    yeah would really like gps and wifi, and as for the branding i think id want to debrand too, im on Uk Orange, heard its not great, anyone have experience with it? and did you debrand through davinci?

Device
    -
    Thanks

K850i-N95

Hello everybody!

I find K850i very sleek and beautifully detailed. It is my first SE phone, I just switched from N95. Comparing them is useless, N95 is more of a multimedia mini computer, which has its drawbacks. Like draining the battery ridiciously quick. They had it improved (among many other things) on the new N95 8Gb (my GF has one now, she switched from 1st N95)

K850i sopposed to be 1st true camera phone but its drawback in the market competition lies exactly there, compared to N95. There is not much more to it, as opposed to Nokia, being so full-feature packaged. There is about anything you would wish from software on the net for S60-3 platform. But, this techy-fashion gadget like K850i just took me at the first screenshots on the web. It is so annoying when I am calling somebody and it makes me wait for 3 secs before it dials, but I accept it, I wanted to take photos when one of those moments come and have beautifully crafted gadget like K850i. I find it like a beta for the hardware market. N95 8Gb as a Final:) And I am sure there is a lot more coming from SE in near future.

Recently Initiate
    Device
    -
    Thanks
    yeah i have both n95 and the k850 also .... but like the k850 more than n95 cuz is smaller and take pic better at night

Device
    w850i
    Thanks
    best sony ericsson camera phone, isnt it?

Device
    -
    Thanks
    this is a nice phone though i bought the K550i instead i wuz low on funds

Device
    k800i modded
    Thanks
    I really enjoy playing with it a little but i thought it would do better job.
    It looks very well the shape is great, the sensitive buttons too but the video recording is the worst part of it, i don't think that can do such better job at taking pics so that i replace my k800 with it, the price is high and the performance is not really significant.
    The only thing i would change it because my k800i is old enough and k850 looks better.
    The drawbacks are that isn't flash able yet =) and unlock able.

Thread Information