Device
    K750i
    Thanks

Thumbs up [how-to]customizing W810 With Far+sefp, without bruteforcing!

for all ye n00bs: Orignal Post By pisanggoreng credited By "Den_po"

HowTo customize your w810 without bruteforcing

DISCLAIMER: I am not responsible for your actions. Use at own risk. This cán damage your phone.

So this only works for unbranded w810i. If you do it right, your settings/contacts, pictures won't get lost.
    Remember, don't flash your filesystem (FS or .fbn), as it will overwrite your whole file system. Only do this, if you want to unbrand your phone too (get rid of tmobile crap, enabling flash). See below for instructions on how to unbrand.
    1. Premeasures:
    2. install USB Flash drivers (by installing SEUS for example)
    3. CID_49 pack from the software sections in the topsony downloads
    4. Get XS++ and a MAIN firmware, download here:
      -get them from the topic: Topsony Files
    5. Remove your SIM-card and memorystick, just in case..

Flash break-in loader:
    6. Open XS++, connect, ONLY flash your MAIN with w810_p3k_dcu.49R.ssw (located in CID49 package).

This is a break loader. So it's not a real firmware, but only intended to access the filesystem without bruteforce (using den_po's CID49 pack for the SEFP plugin for FAR-manager). It's only 5 flash blocks, should not take more than 30secs. Just choose STOP if it hangs on 100%.
    7. Remove your battery for 5secs and after that put it back in.

Customizing with FAR+SEFP:
    8. Open FARmanager, and press F11
    9. Choose SEFP plugin
      1. If you get the error: "Unknown exception", Exception address: 0x7C812A5B...... The plugin will be Unloaded!
        This is a bug. It's because you don't have any COM-ports, so create a fake COM-port connection. I did it with my BT Dongle.
      2. if you get the error: "<BIldr> can be used with Service Cable ONLY".... browse to the SEFP folder and patch sefp.dll with sefp0.10.0.51patch.exe.
    10. Opening SEFP:

choose Bootscript: w300_w810_z550_cid49 and press Enter The Matrix.
      After a while you'll be in the w810i, if not, try again, check settings above.
    11. Choose /FS/, now you'll can customize everything you want; camdriver/ audiodriver/ etc.
      See below for some tips, or check out Links
    12. When done, Go back to root (choose '..' all the time) until FAR asks to exit CSFS loader, choose yes.
    13. Exit FAR-manager
    14. Disconnect cable and remove your battery for 5secs.

Flash real MAIN:
    15. Now go back to XS++ and connect your w810i.
    16. Now only flash your real MAIN file (i.e. W810_R4EA031_MAIN_GENERIC_HN_RED49.mbn, 344 flash blocks).
      Don't check Customize File System! This will only take about 2 minutes.
    If all went right, you're done, you have customized your w810i WITHOUT bruteforce!

credits go to den_po, Jagheterfredrik, Darkmen and other SE-gurus

Links:extra: Unbranding your phone (getting rid of tmobile crap, enabling flash menu's etc)
    1. Backup your files (contacts, settings, sms)
    2. Download a FS (.fbn) file too (from topic: Topsony Files). Choose your own region, of course.
    3. Also download a custompack for your own region. This must be compatible with your FS region.
      You can find them in topsony.
    4. Follow the tutorial above.
    5. At step 7 in XS++, also choose to flash your FS with the FS file (.fbn). Again, don't check Customize File System!
    6. When you've entered your phone with FAR at step 13, browse to /tpa/preset/custom and copy all contents of your custompack in here, including subfolders.
    7. Proceed with the tutorial above. Remember, do not flash your FS again, you'll lose the customization

Thread Information