Device
    -
    Thanks

W300i from tim(telecom Italia Mobile).

HI i got an sony ericsson w300i about a month ago.I saw on you tube and i loved the flash menus so i wanted them on my phone.I download on my phone which went to file manger immagines(photos) and try using to make it into a theme, and the phone tells me that it's not availibile at the moment.So got some info from sony and they told me that my phone is branded from tim.Now if i decided to debrand my phone will sony do it for free?Would they put the orginal firmware on it?................anyone:confused: ?
    Last edited by louman; 03-19-2007 at 03:28 PM.

Recently Initiate
    Device
    -
    Thanks
    sony wont touch your phone to debrand it. I most cases, debranding is done at your own risk, and it'll probably void your warranty as well. If you're not too fussed by the branding, then leave it, its not worth it. But if you really want to debrand you phone, google some guide to debrand w300i, and you'd be on the right track.

Device
    -
    Thanks

Red face w300i tim

thankx for the response..the thing is i want to put these flash themes on my phone and etc.What software is the best to do this and free if possibile?What would be the best possibile way to do this at a low risk rate?

Device
    -
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by louman View Post
    thankx for the response..the thing is i want to put these flash themes on my phone and etc.What software is the best to do this and free if possibile?What would be the best possibile way to do this at a low risk rate?
    There is already a thread with tutorial how to put flash menus on your phone on this forum. Use "Search" option please... ;)

Device
    -
    Thanks

w300i tim

ok I got the the guide but i need the firmware and flash,i can't access the dowloads cause i don't have allowence.What must i do?:( :confused:

Device
    -
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by louman View Post
    ok I got the the guide but i need the firmware and flash,i can't access the dowloads cause i don't have allowence.What must i do?:( :confused:
    You must be registered for a month and have 20 or more posts. :)

Device
    -
    Thanks
    thankx ivan, would you know any site that i can just down load it for free(the firmware to debrand my phone)?please help me out,I'm despirate!:(

No Captain z,a master reset just erase all your personal stuff in the phone(that's what sony told me) it won't debrand the phone.Now is it true i can't use seus to update my firmware if my phone is branded?
    Last edited by Pichu; 04-10-2007 at 12:01 PM. Reason: Creating consecutive messages - Creating consecutive messages - Use the edit option.

Recently Initiate
    Device
    -
    Thanks
    Other option is to use Davinci to flash your main and fs, will cost but should do the job of debranding. You will loose all your info ie, sms phone book ect, so back it up before you do so, Sony File Manger worked well for me.

Thread Information