Thread: SEUS problem

Device
    -
    Thanks

SEUS problem

I can't update with seus.it says my firmware is update but it isn't.my firmware is r1ca021.

Device
    K530@W660
    Thanks
    Maybe you have branded phone.. Not all operators have their branded FW in the newest version. For example the newest FW for Czech O2 is also R1CA021. It depends on branding..

Device
    -
    Thanks
    no,I update it 3 times before.but now I can't.I think SEUS save my IMIE.beacouse when I remove my windows and install it again.it says your firmware is up to date.or may be my phone has been locked.

Device
    -
    Thanks
    look... maybe try update again =P without seus with far and some other cuz i think dont work again

Recently Initiate
    Device
    -
    Thanks
    I can't update with seus,,,
    help me??/

Device
    -
    Thanks
    ok firstly I need some details

Who is your service provider?
    What handset?
    Is your phone branded? (ie does it have service provider specific stuff on it?)
    Has SEUS worked in the past for you?
    What is your current firmware?
    What is your CID number?

As stated previously the service providers do not always have the most up to date firmware available for the unbranded phone as they use specific network branded firmware, which may not be released for that SP yet.

If youre using an older CID 36 handset or CID 49 you may be able to update, debrand yourself using available software such as gflash, FAR and xs++ etc. Gflash works for K750 and W800 CID 36 phones. As does FAR. There are methods for using FAR with CID 49 phones too. Have a hunt on the forum, and other SE forums.

hope this is helpful. if it is please hit the thanks button.

Device
    -
    Thanks
    you should really give us some details about your problem...maybe minor things like your phone model and CID, as well as whether it is locked or not...as for SEUS it wont always update because the version you are using might be the most up to date for your area...if you want to update, you'll have to dl a firmware and do it yourself...SEUS will only update if a new firmware for you area/provider has been released

Wally_Dog
    If you really want it updated that bad, screw SEUS and debrand your phone, but by flashing the most recent firmware. Sometimes carriers are stupid and don't update their branded firmware, so you're stuck in the stone age FW-wise.

Thread Information