Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Recently Initiate
    Device
    -
    Thanks

GDFS Problem for my W810i

hi everyone, I am not new to the cellphone world but am pretty unexperienced when it comes to programming and flashing my phone, so my problem is that I tried to flash my phone with a new firmware because it started blinking a white screen (which I think is called the "the white screen of death") and went and read alot of forums on how to do it so I did it once and it was a success and I got my phone back, but it was an old firmware so then I installed a patch for fast seeking and then it got corrupt again so I started flashing it again but this time the bruteforcing process didn't work, like it took more than a full 24 hours and it still didn't do anything which I read it should take not more than 5 hours max, so without knowing I accidently wrote over my GDFS with one i downloaded thinking it would fix it but when I did it, it bruteforced okay but then I realized it didn't configure so I went and read that I turned my phone into a brick. so now I want to know if theres anyway that I could fix this without paying $100-150 for a box which I wont ever use after this or paying for credit on wotanclient and davinci team and getting errors which people have, I just want to know a method thats free or atleast within a reasonable amount of money. thank you

Device
    k810i
    Thanks
    Which tool you used for flashing and which firmware version you tried to flash???
    Try connecting it using XS++...

hizzzzzzzzzz

rattlesnake

Recently Initiate
    Device
    -
    Thanks
    I used XS++ and also PhoneXS and the last firmware I used was W810i R4EK001 CID49, connect it to XS++ then what should I do and also I never took a backup of my GDFS (I know I'm an idoit)

Banned
    Device
    c702 (speed black) & s700
    Thanks
    have u got a gdfs back-up???
    if u havn't u will need a service-cable and semc tool 8.4 cracked,
    the service cable will cost a small amount of money but semc tool 8.4 cracked is free

Device
    -
    Thanks
    @number1
    how one can repair GDFS i have read in forums that if its once damaged only box can flash it back to life .........

can you elaborate the procedure

Recently Initiate
    Device
    6310I
    Thanks

Smile

U Have 2 Use Setool Light Prog 2 Flash It And In 1 Step U Have To Made Unlock And Repair In Order 2made Some Order In Phone Then Use Flash Main 2 Flash It

B R

Gsm Kadiri 4u4freee

U CAN READ MORE HERE

B R GSM KADIRI
    Last edited by adreane; 11-19-2007 at 07:26 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Recently Initiate
    Device
    -
    Thanks
    so if u get the service cable the program won't give the "Protection card error" anymore? and heres a link for a cable is it the right one? Sony Ericsson Cruiser Cable: Sony Ericsson Multiserver cable
    Does getting the service cable and the program, reformat the GDFS? what does it do?
    Adreane I dont get the last procedure (And In 1 Step U Have To Made Unlock And Repair In Order 2made Some Order In Phone Then Use Flash Main 2 Flash It )

Banned
    Device
    c702 (speed black) & s700
    Thanks
    thats the correct cable, u need a working w810i gdfs to use a as a template theres 1 in the download section, u can use GDFSEdit - SE-NSE Forums to edit the CDA etc to match ur phone,
    then u need SEMC 8.4 cracked also in download section it's a cracked there for free version, then u use this to write ur oringal old imei number which u can find on the side of the box the phone came in or old setool logs, now u use semc to flash and write in ur imei number to the new gdfs then do a full flash and ur phone should work

Recently Initiate
    Device
    -
    Thanks
    use setool i think u can repair it with setool

Recently Initiate
    Device
    -
    Thanks
    hey thanks for the info number1, and i know its been awhile now since I've checked back and no one has gave me any other information but I still haven't gotten the Service Cable yet, soon I will but if there is any other way thats easy and less costly can u tell me thanks I'll check back soon

Thread Information