Recently Initiate
    Device
    -
    Thanks

Question K770i unlock help

I have SE K770i mobile phone (CID53). I try to unlock it by this method. using jdflasher.
    used
    K770_R8BE001_MAIN_GENERIC_VI_RED53.mbn
    K770_R8BE001_FS_EUROPE_4_RED53.fbn
    HB1-06_Gen_CDA102864_13_R6A_GENERIC_EUROPE_4 custom pack.

Phone flashed using This Method. All done well :D

Try to unlock phone using this
    I have many problems. :(
    1. Try to make rest files with mkrest2. But it is not working. It didn't make any REST file. I searched everywhere. But I can't find REST ​file in my computer. (found 1 file from google, I use it in patching)
    2. Try to create QA patch with qamaker . It makes QA patch. It looks like this [ quick_access__.vkp ]
    3. Created Sim lock patch with SIMLockPatchGen 2.2. It looks like this [ Remove_SIM_lock_Unknown (probably it is K770)_Unknown_Unknown.vkp]

Try to unlock my k770i using these files. But after applying patch, Phone doesn't turn on. reflashed and do the same again. But same result.
    I think REST file, QA.VKP and Simlock.VKP has problems. But I can't make correct files with both win XP and Win 8.

so can anyone help to me. Please give me correct REST and VKP files for unlock my mobile.

(Sorry for my bad English)

Device
    -
    Thanks

Re: K770i unlock help

Quote Originally Posted by sanath View Post
    I have SE K770i mobile phone (CID53). I try to unlock it by this method. using jdflasher.
    used
    K770_R8BE001_MAIN_GENERIC_VI_RED53.mbn
    K770_R8BE001_FS_EUROPE_4_RED53.fbn
    HB1-06_Gen_CDA102864_13_R6A_GENERIC_EUROPE_4 custom pack.

Phone flashed using This Method. All done well :D

Try to unlock phone using this
    I have many problems. :(
    1. Try to make rest files with mkrest2. But it is not working. It didn't make any REST file. I searched everywhere. But I can't find REST ​file in my computer. (found 1 file from google, I use it in patching)
    2. Try to create QA patch with qamaker . It makes QA patch. It looks like this [ quick_access__.vkp ]
    3. Created Sim lock patch with SIMLockPatchGen 2.2. It looks like this [ Remove_SIM_lock_Unknown (probably it is K770)_Unknown_Unknown.vkp]

Try to unlock my k770i using these files. But after applying patch, Phone doesn't turn on. reflashed and do the same again. But same result.
    I think REST file, QA.VKP and Simlock.VKP has problems. But I can't make correct files with both win XP and Win 8.

so can anyone help to me. Please give me correct REST and VKP files for unlock my mobile.

(Sorry for my bad English)
    you can put the vpk to install companion, to see where it is failing or the log

Thread Information