Recently Initiate
    Device
    -
    Thanks

Need for help for my K750i ( Frenchman)

Hello to all

I am French and my English is not really good. I am an owner of K750i which I would like to update. I would like to install the R1CA021 or R1BC002 version (I have at present the R1L002 version).
    I saw that we could use Setools2lite but I do not know which firmware to download among all the proposed versions:
    CID36 or CID49?
    RED or BROWN?
    EUROPE1, 2 3 4 or 5?

I also have the second K70i the firmware of which is the R1CA021 version, is it possible to read it to transfer it towards my other phone (that with the version R1L002)?

Thank you for your answers.

Device
    Xperia Go
    Thanks

Re: Need for help for my K750i ( Frenchman)

Hello,

First backup your files from phone if you need anything.
    Here is language description,click on link: Top Sony Forum - Languages Description
    Post here identify log from your phone with setool2lite.
    If your phones working good there is no need to flash them because there is always a risk so the choice is yours.
    If your phone was unlocked by patch then it will be locked again after flashing because flashing erase patch so you will need original sim card that phone is locked to be able to unlock it again.
    I recommend you to use search button and read a lot about "K 750 flashing" and "K 750 unlock".
    You can't read flash and flash another phone and all files you need are in download section.

Regards

Recently Initiate
    Device
    -
    Thanks

-

I use another version of phpbb but so far the only thing I needed to do was upload extra stuff or edit some files. But maybe those files have a readme which explains how to install it.

Thread Information