Photos Taken With K790/K800

Taken with Sony Ericsson K790, Share!

Click image for actual size view

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cmxd For This Useful Post:

Recently Initiate
    Device
    -
    Thanks
    Good shot but somehow its just the makro of the K750i/K800i which is good and clear. The other pictures are always not so much clear and have a lot of grainiess, dont they?
    Or do u have also some good pics of larger distances?

Device
    P990i
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by np4tm View Post
    Good shot but somehow its just the makro of the K750i/K800i which is good and clear. The other pictures are always not so much clear and have a lot of grainiess, dont they?
    Or do u have also some good pics of larger distances?

This picture using without Auto Focus, Macromode. captured using infinite focus.

Recently Initiate
    Device
    -
    Thanks
    Yeah thats what I ment, u can see at once it is not sharp and has a lot of graininess. U can see that already although ur picture is sized very small.
    That makes the difference to the high quality cam of the i-mobile 902 or Sharp V903. They dont have this "unsharpness" and almost no graniness.

Recently Initiate
    Device
    -
    Thanks
    This is recent one............

[IMG][/IMG]

Device
    P990i
    Thanks
    [QUOTE=Rana Bose;28282]This is recent one............

QUOTE]

This is for k790/k800, you already posted in k750i, this is not right place, please remove it

Click Picture for Large View

Last edited by cmxd; 07-17-2007 at 02:18 PM.

Device
    P990i
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by np4tm View Post
    Yeah thats what I ment, u can see at once it is not sharp and has a lot of graininess. U can see that already although ur picture is sized very small.
    That makes the difference to the high quality cam of the i-mobile 902 or Sharp V903. They dont have this "unsharpness" and almost no graniness.

"np4tm" well as i noticed this goes with every camera, when picture is in actual size displaye.. here a picture 2.13mb size, download it and check it's properties by right click on file after saving to your pc desktop -- Properties > Summary > Advance , Original Picture of Nikon E5100, No optical or digital zoom is used. although optical do not effect. what you think ?

check at http://www.surgicalinstruments.cmxd....s/DSCN1251.JPG

Recently Initiate
    Device
    -
    Thanks
    Yes thats for sure, but the K800i is not capable of shooting photos of good quality if the resolution is higher than 1024x768 (except the macro photos).
    And that was what I meant. It is definitaly a good mobile-cam. But it loses against Sharp V903 and i-mobile 902.
    They shoot photos like ur Nikon does or even better.
    U can see that at once if the res is about 1280x1024. Or even if it is 1024x768. U can see at once then that K800i pics are blurry and have a lot of graininess. The pics of the V903 and i-mobile instead are clear and sharp.
    I havent copied my pics on my pc yet coz I dont have the proper cardreader and no connection cable. But I will soon upload some pics so that u can see the difference.
    Or maybe u should take a look at a review here: click.
    There are some sample pics. Thats the quality u get even if u shiver a little bit while taking the photo.

Device
    P990i
    Thanks
    Well it sounds interesting, i'd love to see your pics you captured using sharp. sharp is always producing quality over quantity my previous expericence. ok. any way i'll waiting for you copying ans showing pictures.........

Recently Initiate
    Device
    -
    Thanks
    Well my photos taken with i-mobile are better coz I chosed the better objects or "environment" for the shots. But to show at least some photos I will post my Sharp pics.
    But I just shot some trial photos with the Sharp, I didnt really check out all options and tried to get best photos.
    And unfortunately I saved the pics just in small size, so I cannot show u the quality in full resolution. But I will soon post the i-mobile photos in full res then u can see that it really takes photos like a real digicam.

So here are some examples.

This one I shot while walking, so no specially standing still for seconds or something:

Consider that u dont have to hold the mobile still while taking the shot.
    For example the last two pics I shot without looking onto the screen. I couldnt coz the tree was too high. Also I had to stand on my toes.
    That makes these cams so good. U can really just put it out and press the cam button. The photo will be always at least in the quality like shown.

Thread Information