Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Device
    P990i
    Thanks
    I check url you provide to mobile-review, found pictures are with much grain when sized to actual, was more than cyber-shot k790. what you think ?

also nikon and canon are the brands professional trust so always these both stands above all digital cams, mobile cams are out of race agains these standalone.

pictures presented here are resized. not in actually size and not originally generated with cam equipment ? no properties except dimensions, res and color depth.
    Last edited by cmxd; 07-22-2007 at 08:43 AM.

Recently Initiate
    Device
    -
    Thanks
    As I said already, the pics from my Sharp are all resized, I havent got them in full res anymore.
    And of course the pics of the i-mobile have grain but its not so much, more like of a real digicam. If u resize the pics of the i-mobile on 3MP then u wont see the difference to a good digicam anymore.
    The Sharp cam is even better, it shoots just in 3MP but the quality is better than with i-mobile resized on 3MP.

btt: I would like to see sometimes some good shots taken by K800i from middle to far distance.
    @cmxd: I guess u are already experienced in the cam of the K800i? Could u try to make some good shots from middle distance like in the city of the crowd passing by or of a building or something?
    I mean some distanced pics but not the classical shots of a sunrise or sunset.

Recently Initiate
    Device
    -
    Thanks
    The second one is really nice. Probably the best shot I have ever seen taken by K800i on a little higher distance.
    The first one is normal for K800i.
    What I dont understand, all my photos I shot, even the closer ones like ur second photo, were bad quality. They were all more like ur first shot or worse - blurry and much grain the photos had.
    Thats why I didnt keep it. And also because the video capturing is not up to date.
    But what did I do wrong, why do u get such good quality pics from the close distance?
    I guess the second photo wasnt shot with macro modus?
    I still have a K800i at home, tell me what I have to do to get the same quality like u with the close shots.

Device
    P990i
    Thanks
    yes, second one is better, yes no macro is used, it is captured from 6 feet distance or more. i also guess pictures from with 10 to 15 feets are of excellent quality, and macro mode or without macro for lower distance than 10 to 15 are best ones ever captured. actually when you capture photos from far distance your subject consists of low number of pixels, and detail. hope you got what i mean ? as mega pixels or subject is consisting major part of your picture it will be in more detail and clear and there will be no grain and blurrness. actually it's my way of thinking hope you got, don't know if i can explain more technically or thinking right but all that is my way.

(AF) Macro Mode

http://www.surgicalinstruments.cmxd....nks/MEMOSA.JPG

Auto Focus ( captured from inside car car, and dust, water sports etc on screen )

www.surgicalinstruments.cmxd.com/links/CAR.JPG

Infinite Focus

www.surgicalinstruments.cmxd.com/links/SKY.JPG

Device
    P990i
    Thanks
    welcome to "Photos Taken With K790/K800" thread, please also show your photos and share how you see sorroundings....

Recently Initiate
    Device
    -
    Thanks
    Nice photos, the second one is the same quality like the shots I did.
    ps: the photo reminds me of Pakistan, are u from India or Pakistan?

Device
    P990i
    Thanks
    are you pakistani ? when did you travell to pakistan, Its captured at Sialkot.

Recently Initiate
    Device
    -
    Thanks
    Ya, my dad is Pakistani but my mum is german. Unfortunately I never learned Urdu x(
    I have been to Pakistan already (just with my broken Urdu). I am lucky coz I can speak without accent the few sentences I learned. And I look like a Pakistani, so I didnt have any problems over there :D But my bro and sis both look more german; so people always stare at them there ^^
    My father was born in a village near Faisalabad. So when I am in Pakistan, then I spend most of the time there. I have also been to Karachi, Lahore, Islamabad, Murree, Naraan but never to Sialkot :P Although I think its not so far from Faisalabad. Maybe next time I will go there, coz a cousin of mine lives there.

Device
    P990i
    Thanks
    Cool, dude, yes i am Pakistani, Sialkot is about 120km from lahore,

Thread Information