Recently Initiate
    Device
    -
    Thanks

Unhappy Sony Ericsson W995 problem

Hi all !

My black w995 has the following problem with the camera :
    The camera doesnt seem to focus or doesnt focus at all
    ..what i mean is when i press the camera button halfway the picture doesnt get close and focused the images are still blurred
    and that white square never gets green.
    another problem is that the flash doesnt fire ..it works (as a lantern or focus assist beam) but when i press the camera button all the way it doesnt fire so the images in the evening are often completly black
    what is the problem

PS: i reinstalled the firmware but somebody told me that it's possible that is not compatible with the camera module and that is why is acting crazy . thanks in advance!

Device
    K750i - K810i - XPERIA arc - XPERIA tipo dual - Xperia Z Ultra
    Thanks

Re: Sony Ericsson W995 problem

your camera key could be the problem with the blurred image and so on. flash it with the latest firmware available. and about the flash problem, the flash options could be disabled, try to set the flash option with Auto or Fill Flash and then try again.

Recently Initiate
    Device
    -
    Thanks

Re: Sony Ericsson W995 problem

thanks for your promt reply.
    The camera key is working both ways ( halfway than all the way down ) i tested it in the test menu
    I have only two options in the flash tag ( auto and off ) i set the flash to auto and focus assist to auto--> still nothing :(
    the landscape pictures look ok, but again id doesnt focus at all on close objects or relatively close options ( the image doesnt move closer and further on the screen neither the square is not turning green )
    and the final flash blast after the autofocus beam light is missing ...weird
    what firmware would you recommend me?

i hope i made my self clear..sorry for the eventual grammar mistakes i'm not a native speaker.

Thread Information