Recently Initiate
    Device
    -
    Thanks

Unhappy SOS please help requested

Dear All,
    Help me please. I am using a W810i. I have successfully done flashing menus and acoustic files onto the phone. I used Xs++ to flash a camera driver onto my mobile. But unfortunately during the process my battery went dead and then after i recahrged the cell i tried to resume the flashing which i couldnt do. The phone is not turning on and it is not being detected by FAR manager, XS++ or phone XS. However when i plug the phone and use the sony ericcson update service, the phone is being detected.
    Is there any way i can repair the cell myself or would i have to send the cell to sony's service centre? Will they be able to help me even if i take this phone there? I know my warranty is F#$ked after the modding business. I am ready to shell out some dough to get this baby back alive. I seek your help. Please please please help me or advice me on the course of action i should take.
    Thanks a million in advance
    <a shattered SE lover>

Device
    k750
    Thanks
    man what say FAR ? you cant maybe put your battery out and back and then plug the phone in Far... which version of SEFP you use...?

Device
    w810i
    Thanks
    May be you have to take out your batery for 5 minutes (not 5 second)before you run XS++. I've experience this before with my friend's phone...^^

Recently Initiate
    Device
    -
    Thanks
    I use 0.10.0.51 The problem is that i wanted to try out flashing without bruteforcing. I followed the steps mentioned in various forums. Then when i connected to Xs++ it started bruteforcing. I stopped the process. Then the phone did not switch on. I royally panicked. Then I thought maybe if i complete the procedure it might turn on. I connected the phone again and tried again with XS++ and after 3 hours my battery went out. At first my mobile would be detected by FAR manager and XS++ but the phone wouldnt turn on. After the second process both these softwares are not recognising the phone. However windows shows that phone is connected. My question is that is my mobile seriously damaged? Wil i be able to restore it if i take it back to some sony service centre?

Device
    W810i
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by vettupoth View Post
    I use 0.10.0.51 The problem is that i wanted to try out flashing without bruteforcing. I followed the steps mentioned in various forums. Then when i connected to Xs++ it started bruteforcing. I stopped the process. Then the phone did not switch on. I royally panicked. Then I thought maybe if i complete the procedure it might turn on. I connected the phone again and tried again with XS++ and after 3 hours my battery went out. At first my mobile would be detected by FAR manager and XS++ but the phone wouldnt turn on. After the second process both these softwares are not recognising the phone. However windows shows that phone is connected. My question is that is my mobile seriously damaged? Wil i be able to restore it if i take it back to some sony service centre?

man u have no problem just read this tutorial very carefully and try again i think u got ur phone back
    1st read the tutorail and then modding ur phone i have also w810i but i have no problem
    http://www.topsony.com/forum/showthread.php?t=45

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Mrnetwork For This Useful Post:

Recently Initiate
    Device
    -
    Thanks
    I had this few times. Just flash MAIN and FS with XS++. Phone should start. It can have error message that you need fix by finalizing. But it least it'll alive.

Recently Initiate
    Device
    -
    Thanks
    Hey thanks a lot for the replies. feelin ok now.
    Now XS++ is detecting the phone.
    My location is India. My phone is not branded. and my XS says mine is red not brown. So which Main and FS should i use? Can anyone provide me the links for the main and FS for my region???

------------------

I have shown below a part of the log file of XS++

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    17:56:03| PHONE INFO
    17:56:03| ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    17:56:03| DBID: db2010
    17:56:03| OTP CID: 49
    17:56:03| EROM CID: 49
    17:56:03| EROM color: Red
    17:56:03| IMEI: 35906400xxxxxx
    17:56:03| Phone: W810
    17:56:03| Operator: S_ASIA_LEVAN
    17:56:03| CDA: CDA102494/139 R1A
    17:56:03| Firmware: R4DB005
    17:56:03| EROM: n/a
    17:56:03| ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

after reading all the replies finally ive understood my stupidity
    correct me if im wrong
    I flashed the MAIN with the ssw file..
    Now i gotta reflash my original MAIN right?
    now from the log it can be seen that my firmware is R4DB005 and my region is S_ASIA_LEVAN and the mob is red.
    now can anyone direct me to this file i dont have my original back up
    Last edited by luzer; 03-17-2007 at 12:48 AM.

Recently Initiate
    Device
    -
    Thanks
    Hey thanks a lot for the replies. feelin ok now.
    Now XS++ is detecting the phone.
    My location is India. My phone is not branded. and my XS says mine is red not brown. So which Main and FS should i use? Can anyone provide me the links for the main and FS for my region???
    Main - W810_R4EA031_MAIN_GENERIC_HN_RED49.rar
    FS - W810_R4ED001_FS_S_ASIA_LEVAN_RED49.rar

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Addax For This Useful Post:

Recently Initiate
    Device
    -
    Thanks
    those are the right ones.

just download them, and then you'll be right to flash using XS++.

happy flashing!

Device
    -
    Thanks
    Yes, reflashing main and fs and finalization will awake ur phone =)
    I have the problem like ur with my k750i... Then I flashed my phome with phoneXS and far and my phone was resurrected =) But know i am not going to use XS++ anymore =(

Thread Information