Recently Initiate
    Device
    -
    Thanks

Unhappy What is wrong with my c902?

hi... i have a c902 which was working before it was unlocked or openlined by someone... after he unlocked it my c902 has no sound anymore and cam does not work anymore.. :( then i came back to the person and he said he can't fix it anymore and returnmed me back my money :( darn :(
    now i have a problem i want to flash it but the problem is...
    my computer can't see and can't even detect my phone... but when i connect it through the cable the usb menu will pop up but after i selected something nothing happens... not even a driver was installed...
    i tried all.. update service
    sony utility
    and a2 uploader they all can't detect my c902 :( help me :( and it does not even charge anymore... i charge my battery through universal charger... please help me please??:(
    pm me or reply to this thread please :(

Device
    Xperia Go
    Thanks

Re: What is wrong with my c902?

Download and install this driver on your computer,take the needle and clean usb connector on the phone(golden contacts) ggsetup-2.2.0.11.exe
    Remove battery and wait 5-10 seconds then insert it back and don't switch ON the phone.It must be OFF while you connecting it.
    Then try again to detect phone.
    If the phone can't be detected with any software or tool it is hardware problem so you must take it to some private repair shop.

Recently Initiate
    Device
    -
    Thanks

Hi Sir satch,
    well i already did the cleaning.... it didn't work at all... the cable works good on my other phone... and the computer can detect my other phone... :( but when i plug in the c902... it shows the usb menu like phone mode, media transfer, print, mass storage... but when i select one nothing happens as if the phone does not anymore have its drivers to connect to the pc.. :( this only happened after it was unlocked and additional is.. after it was unlocked i can't charge anymore my battery anymore.. :(
    im sooo depressed about what happened :(
    do you think this is still repairable?
    please say yes :(
    thank you for your answer...

Device
    Xperia Go
    Thanks

Hi letkoo,did you try to connect with 2 and 5 buttons?You have to hold both buttons together before connecting.

Recently Initiate
    Device
    -
    Thanks

yes i did sir... but it does not work :( mass storage does not even work.. :( as if it does nothing when i plugged the cable :(

Device
    Xperia Go
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by letkoo View Post
    yes i did sir... but it does not work :( mass storage does not even work.. :( as if it does nothing when i plugged the cable :(
    Try this as a last chance:
    1.Shut down the phone and remove battery for 5-10 seconds
    2.insert battery back into phone but don't touch power button,phone must be off.
    3.press and hold 2 and 5 buttons and don't let go.
    4.Insert usb cable into the phone(don't let go 2+5 buttons) and try to move it slowly up and down,if you will see that phone is detected then hold usb cable in that position.
    Try few times but always reinsert battery before try.
    If can't be detected then probably usb connector is broken or some other hardware problem so you will have to take it to some private repair shop.

Recently Initiate
    Device
    -
    Thanks

Hi...i have much the same problem...My c902 has been stuck in a drawer for a couple of years..it works fine but i thought i would try and flash the latest firmware on it..it is currently running on R3BA035...when i tried using pc companion it detected the phone and said that there was new fw for it (r300ee002) but when i go the process it says that it cant install the software to the pc...have also tried the other sony sw where you press the c button and also a2 uploader v3 &4 but they do not detect the phone..have also tried buttons 2&5 together...have done everything correct ie taking the batter out putting it in etc..have tried 2 different usb cables and 2 different pcs...any suggestions would be greatly appreciated thanks

Device
    Xperia Go
    Thanks

Take the needle and clean golden contacts on your usb connector on the phone.Download SEUS and try to update.If you can't download firmware maybe your C: disk partition is full,check space on it.If you can't update or reflash it then the only solution is private repair shop.
    Good luck,
    Satch

Edit: A2 uploader v5 is here Downloads - A2Uploader - Top Sony
    Last edited by satch1234; 11-04-2012 at 04:56 PM.

Thread Information