Recently Initiate
    Device
    -
    Thanks

Urgent help please

I flashed my sony ericsson w550i using .mbn main file and file system using .fbn file.i chose the custom pack according to my region and flashed main first then disconnected and flashed file system and after file system flashing Xs is showing a msg ''activating file system please wait'' from the past two hours there's only two options now to select in xs stop activating file system or close xs what to do? I have no idea.my flashing is ok.i did it and it showed flashing done.but this activating file system is stuck on the screen from past two hours.help please
    Last edited by rocky126; 07-30-2012 at 11:48 AM.

Device
    K800i / Xperia X10
    Thanks

Re: Urgent help please

Post the logs please

Recently Initiate
    Device
    -
    Thanks

I discontinued after two hours dude.i switched on my phone it shows configuration error.i .know i have to customize it.how long does it take for that?i tried for hours but xs doesn't complete it.i tried both xs3.1 and xs2.2

Recently Initiate
    Device
    -
    Thanks

Luckily my wsod problem is gone but customization is creating problems in xs Darwin. there's no option to upload the customization files i downloaded.it shows it's own set of cust files.i choose emea6 for my region same as my filesystem i had flashed .and select the option flash and the process starts and xs keeps on displaying logs for hours and i discontinue after two or three hours.it has happened now for three to four times.what to do now?

Thread Information