Thread: help w550i

Recently Initiate
    Device
    -
    Thanks

help w550i

I tried to flash my sony ericsson w550i main firmware using xs 3.1 but it started and showed in red line saying headers not found.i disconnected the phone and xs warned saying it may damage my phone but I continued and removed it.so did my phone get damaged?my main firmware I downloaded is in .rar format.i've read that it should be in .mbn format.how should I convert it into .mbn format? Help please

Device
    Xperia Go
    Thanks

re: help w550i ma

You have to extract downloaded files(main and FS),right click on downloaded file and select extract here or on desktop......etc.No need to convert anything.Use extracted files for flashing.There are guides how to flash phone in this forum so please read it.

Recently Initiate
    Device
    -
    Thanks

Re: help w550i

Thanks but I have 1 more doubt.i downloaded 1file for w550i.which in winrar folder shows it has a main file .rar & fs .rar & cust file.i created a folder named ext & returned to the winrar folder & right clicked on the file & chose the option extract to a folder.the folder I selected to extract was ext.now in that folder there are files named like vlc media file .mbn & vlc media file .fbn. And I tried to extract it once again it shows extracted files main,fs & cust which are in .rar format.i'm confused which to pick and flash my phone.vlc media file .mbn or main file that shows .rar format

Device
    Xperia Go
    Thanks

Re: help w550i

Download setool2lite from download section,open setool and follow instructions to identify your phone then copy here your log.

Thread Information