Thread: downgrade k530

Recently Initiate
    Device
    -
    Thanks

Question i want help.....want to downgrade k530

hi,i want to downgrade my k530i . bcoz i want run sony updade service , can any one tell me default firmware version of k530i .I'm currently running R8BE001 which is latest version . i want version of firmware that we get when we buy a phone...?
    Last edited by zeal123; 07-29-2012 at 10:39 AM.

Device
    K750i - K810i - XPERIA arc - XPERIA tipo dual - Xperia Z Ultra
    Thanks

Re: downgrade k530

well my friend, default firmware version depends on the time of manufacturing the phone, any version could be the default firmware. do you have any problem with the R8BE001 version?

Recently Initiate
    Device
    -
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by riders4sia View Post
    well my friend, default firmware version depends on the time of manufacturing the phone, any version could be the default firmware. do you have any problem with the R8BE001 version?
    well ,i dont think i have problem with firmware. ok let me explain the entire story. At first i purchased k530 as second hand set and it was having 3 branded firmware (version i dont remember) one day i was using internet in that and using opera browser and suddenly phone hanged and it switch off itself and after some time i switched on mobile and there was empty screen with shadow type X symbol .i went to repair shop and asked him to flash (thinking it was a firmware problem) but i did not tell him the X symbol problem . he flashed and after some time the blank X screen came but i was able to play music with shortcut keys . some time it will load as normal phone and some time that X symbol screen will come up and no matter how times i try to switch on same symbol comes up .........then in net i heard of topsony , SElifestyle and read all tutorials for flash and flashed it manytimes and changed it to w660 also ....but the problem remains same then i heard of EROM dead ,since i have cid 53 and there were no free EROM repair was available i thought of doing a sony service update , there they will give U aleady have updated software or not available .So i thought if i could get the default version of firmware .SEUS will detect and will update my phone ....perhaps there is a virus (just a guess).if possible i'll upload the image of X symbol screen.
    Last edited by zeal123; 07-30-2012 at 07:14 AM.

Device
    Xperia Go
    Thanks

It is harware problem so take the phone back to him and this time tell him the truth about Xdisplay problem.There is no difference between SEUS and other flashing tools or softwer.You can flash latest version by yourself from download section,last version is on the bottom but i don't think it will help you.

Thread Information