Recently Initiate
    Device
    -
    Thanks

What files on A2 to flash C510???

hello guys

I am trying to flash my C510 phone using A2uploader in the U.K.

Ideally i would like all networks... which 2 files do i need to upload from the download section to the phone using A2uploader?

I hope someone can help by providing me with a direct link or steer me in the right direction.

thanks

Device
    Xperia Go
    Thanks

Re: What files on A2 to flash C510???

You cannot unlock phone to accept all sim cards with flashing,you can unlock it with Omnius but it is not free or take the phone to some private unlock shop.

Edit: if you still want to flash it from some other reason then post log here from A2 uploader.
    Last edited by satch1234; 07-19-2012 at 07:51 AM.

Recently Initiate
    Device
    -
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by satch1234 View Post
    You cannot unlock phone to accept all sim cards with flashing,you can unlock it with Omnius but it is not free or take the phone to some private unlock shop.

Edit: if you still want to flash it from some other reason then post log here from A2 uploader.

Yes please can you tell me how to flash it, since the phone doesnt start on.

What files do i need to downloand/ upload it.

would be greatful if you can provide me the links.

thanks

Recently Initiate
    Device
    -
    Thanks

the phone is already on 3 network... I have read on here somewhere i can debrand the phone for free, which will unlock the phone on diff networks. is this true or not, of so please can sterr me in the right direction of how I can do this? but i need a firmware as stated previousily on my phone too, as it doesnt start up currently.

Device
    Xperia Go
    Thanks

You can debrand the phone,it will remove operator logo and sounds etc. but it will not unlock it to all networks.
    Read here about flashing A2 phones in sticky threads,battery must be charged so do that on another phone or use another battery.Phone must be OFF when you connect it.Read carefuly and follow instructions.
    If it is damaged by water or some other hardware problem then it will not help you.
    Check here: A2Uploader

Recently Initiate
    Device
    -
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by satch1234 View Post
    You can debrand the phone,it will remove operator logo and sounds etc. but it will not unlock it to all networks.
    Read here about flashing A2 phones in sticky threads,battery must be charged so do that on another phone or use another battery.Phone must be OFF when you connect it.Read carefuly and follow instructions.
    If it is damaged by water or some other hardware problem then it will not help you.
    Check here: A2Uploader
    Do you know what debrand for SE C510 that removes operator logos and such? I'm just looking for a debrand that gives an original appearance. My C510 is already unlocked.

Device
    Xperia Go
    Thanks

It depends on language that you need,all flashfiles have English so if it is ok with you then flash any FS.
    You can use main generic,FS that you need(Western Europe,Central Europe etc.)just don't use Vodafone,T-mobile etc.
    You have to use same customization as your FS(language pack)or you will have configuration error.
    For example if you will use FS Western Europe then use customization file Western Europe.

Thread Information