Recently Initiate
    Device
    -
    Thanks

Problem connecting my W580i with USB ???

The problem is that when i connect my w580 using usb it prompts for Data Transfer / PC suite / Print
    when i select data transfer , it displays preparing for file transfer & the phone restarts and come to a screen where it shows " Do not remove the usb cable until you have exited the application on your PC " & in my PC it displays USB malfunctioning

Guys I don't know how to sort out this issue I tried changing cable, changing PC, XP/W7 , installing drivers , PC suite, but nothing helped me.

Guys Plz help me. Can i solve this issue by connecting it using USB & changing updating the S/w. I need to connect using USB coz i'm mad in flashing my phone.. Plz help me guys ..

Thank you

Device
    Xperia Go
    Thanks

Re: Problem connecting my W580i with USB ???

Dear dmanojkmr,take the needle and clean usb connector on your phone(golden contacts,one by one)if same then try to replace usb cable and usb port and remove memory card then try again.The last option is take the phone to some private repair shop to check hardware.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to satch1234 For This Useful Post:

Recently Initiate
    Device
    -
    Thanks

Re: Problem connecting my W580i with USB ???

Can someone help me please I've brought a Sony Ericsson walkway w705 once I charged the battery up it said phone lock was on so I downloaded a unlock tool and brought the usb lead. When connecting the phone to laptop there is error after error all the software on the phone comes up as n/a as orange blocked the

Thread Information