Thread: W900i

Recently Initiate
    Device
    -
    Thanks

W900i

2 days ago i try to open my w900i but ıt shows me white screen and freeze there.I try to fix wotanclient.But while its flashing connection is lost and the phone is dont open now.I press the power button phone is not answering.And then itry to flash again bıt ı take ACK Get failed or error.Than i download XS++ try to flash there ıts writing 34/468 flashblock.I wait 1 day this flashing but it stops there please help ı need to fix it.

Device
    Xperia Go
    Thanks

Re: W900i

Quote Originally Posted by Mert View Post
    2 days ago i try to open my w900i but ıt shows me white screen and freeze there.I try to fix wotanclient.But while its flashing connection is lost and the phone is dont open now.I press the power button phone is not answering.And then itry to flash again bıt ı take ACK Get failed or error.Than i download XS++ try to flash there ıts writing 34/468 flashblock.I wait 1 day this flashing but it stops there please help ı need to fix it.
    Hi,if always stop at that block then flash chip is damaged and only solution is to replace flash chip in some private repair/unlock shop.

Thread Information