Does anyone know how could I restore all my previous services I got

before the reinstallation? Help!!
    Very thanks.

Recently Initiate
    Device
    -
    Thanks

Re: Can not copy any songs or videos from iPhone to iTunes

It's because you blew away the association between your phone and computer. You can't just walk up to any computer to synch your phone, and when you reinstall the OS you start over.
    There are a few tools that can rescue your songs. I assume you didn't back up any of your songs, before you reinstalled your OS, right? So your music is on the phone only.
    When I had a disk crash a few years ago, I used ipodrip to restore. It worked. Now I do regular backups. Consider doing that.
    If you do not understand what I've just said, let us know How to transfer music from iPhone to iTunes easily.
    Last edited by cimengo; 11-19-2011 at 02:43 AM.

Recently Initiate
    Device
    -
    Thanks

As iOS 7 is recently released, it becomes more convenient so it is warmly welcomed by iPhone users. Many of these iPhone users upgrade their iOS 6. But there also grows some problems. Some iPhone users inquired us of the question of upgrading their iPhone but don’t like it after upgrading. Then they downgraded back to iOS 6 after backup with iTunes. Do you know what to do if you fail to downgrade your iOS 7 back to iOS 6? It looks complex, but you can use some software iStonsoft which is easy-operating for you to backup iPhone data that you want.

Banned
    Device
    -
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ldtmoeehh View Post
    As iOS 7 is recently released, it becomes more convenient so it is warmly welcomed by iPhone users. Many of these iPhone users upgrade their iOS 6. But there also grows some problems. Some iPhone users inquired us of the question of upgrading their iPhone but don’t like it after upgrading. Then they downgraded back to iOS 6 after backup with iTunes. Do you know what to do if you fail to downgrade your iOS 7 back to iOS 6? It looks complex, but you can use some software iStonsoft which is easy-operating for you to backup iPhone data that you want.
    Same with you

Recently Initiate
    Device
    -
    Thanks

You should first trust the computer when iPhone being connected to it.

Recently Initiate
    Device
    -
    Thanks

If you still have your old iTunes from the computer you were using before, you can back up from that iTunes, and then import into your new computer. You can back up to disk, that's what I've used a few times, it's easy to do, but it takes awhile.
    You could also opt for the very easy but costly method of buying a program such as iPubsoft iPad iPhone iPod to PC Transfer. I bought it awhile back when my computer crashed but I still had all my music, playlists, ratings etc. on my iPod.

Recently Initiate
    Device
    -
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Amelia55 View Post
    You could also opt for the very easy but costly method of buying a program such as iPad iPhone iPod to PC Transfer to copy iphone music to computer. I bought it awhile back when my computer crashed but I still had all my music, playlists, ratings etc. on my iPod.
    I think this is a much better app than iTunes. Data backup and transfer is so easy.

Recently Initiate
    Device
    -
    Thanks

Have you tried the free tool MobiKin Assistant for iOS? It can help iPhone users transfer files from iPhone to computer, and manage your files on PC easily. It can transfer files like music, photos, videos, sms, contacts and more.

how to transfer music from iphone to computer
    Last edited by Xkoiul; 06-07-2017 at 12:40 AM.

Thread Information