Device
    Xperia™ X8
    Thanks

BusyBox 4.5

Current Version:4.5
    Requires Android:1.0 and up
    Size:5.3MB
    V4.5 update:
    - Updated BusyBox 1.18.5, 1.19.2, and 1.19.3 to support more unicode characters.
    - Also, you can now disable the nag screen at the beginning of the app. Hit menu and choose the option. Please consider buying the donate version of this app to get rid of all ads and almost all permission requests.
    The fastest, most trusted, and most popular BusyBox installer! Over 1 million installs!
    Winner of best Utility Software award for Android via Handster.
    Featured on the BusyBox website at: BusyBox
    I give some of the money that I make from this app back to the BusyBox Developers! Help support BusyBox!
    This application REQUIRES root!
    Pro version contains no ads or nag screens.
    You can disable the nag screen at the beginning of the app. Hit menu and choose the option. Please consider buying the donate version of this app to get rid of all ads and almost all permission requests.
    Please note I did not write BusyBox! I wrote this installer and cross compiled BusyBox for Android. Please see the about menu option for more details or here: BusyBox
    The BusyBox source code can be found here: busybox - BusyBox: The Swiss Army Knife of Embedded Linux
    Patches added to this can be found here: Building BusyBox binaries for Android
    BusyBox is a software application that provides many standard Unix tools, much like the larger (but more capable) GNU Core Utilities. BusyBox is designed to be a small executable for use with the Linux kernel, which makes it ideal for use with embedded devices. It has been self-dubbed “The Swiss Army Knife of Embedded Linux”.
    This version includes 1.19.3, 1.19.2, 1.17.1, 1.18.4, and 1.18.5 no need to have more than that because it takes up space on your phone and each newer version will still contain the older features, unless I forgot to compile them in.
    Leave this installed if you always want to get the latest version of busybox!
    If you would like to donate, there is a donate version of this app on the market to help with the future development of this app and just a way to say thanks!

Barcode Scanner

2. The Following User Says Thank You to rAcEr For This Useful Post:

Thread Information