Only valid for e10a-e10i/u20a-u20i (x10 mini / pro) and compilations and 2.1.1.A.0.6 2.0.A.0.504 Failure to comply withthese requirements will not change because there is risk andshould be repaired brikeo Update or Pc by Service Companion;
Have installed Root Explorer
Download the file framework.res.zip this link:
To compile 2.0.A.0.504: framework-res2.zip - File Shared from Box.net - Free Online File Storage
To compile 2.1.1.A.0.6: framework-res.zip - File Shared fromBox.net - Free Online File Storage, and
Unzip the file framework.res.zip.
1. First of all would realize that within the tablet. Zip file is theframework-res.apk, this what happen to the SD card and the RootExplorer as located in the path where we left off previously.
2. Once located click on the file to see the options menu where you select Copy.
3. Without leaving the Root Explorer go to this path: / system and give the button that says Paste so that the file-res.apk frameworkremains in this folder.
4. We pushed back the file-res.apk framework to deploy the options menu but this time change will permit and as shown in the picture.
5. When finished press once again the framework, and weres.apk the Move option and enter the framework carptea (path: / system / framework)
6. We in paste and we ask for confirmation to overwrite the file, we accept and we left the Root Explorer
7. Reboot and ready Android will have a familiar interface but different, I hope your comments to know what you think.
Relevant Note: Thanks to the authors of the icons, images and other interface files, Greetings