Device
    [ K510i ] & [ W550i ] & [W580i]
    Thanks

Cool [TUTORIAL] Patching DB2010/DB2012 using Cchaos's Guide to AnyCID

[TUTORIAL] Patching DB2010/DB2012 using Cchaos's Guide to AnyCID

WARNING ! The author or topsony.com cannot be held responsible for any damage of your phone. Follow this guide at your own risk !

The following softwares you'll need
    :

A text editing program {Notepad (which is built in with Windows) will do} if you want to edit your script(s)

A lot of patience! This is more frustrating that db2020 patching!
    On with the guide!

Unlike db2020, this one actually requires you to be Generic all the time (the executor doesn't work otherwise)

For this part of the guide, I'm going to tell you how I done it on my w200 that I had (sadly, no longer in my possession)

As we did in db2020 patching, open up anycid, and take a look at what firmware the executor needs to run.

And we open the w200 folder, and extract R4HA014_CXC1250719_GENERIC_ME.zip and the db2012 zip.

Extract both of those to a folder, and upload them to TPA/PRESET/CUSTOM.

Create a REST file ready for usage with JD Flasher: this will repair the area that gets damaged by this method (same as if we was using a CID49 phone that can be patched)

Simply find your MAIN, find mkrest2.exe in JD flasher, and drop the MAIN onto it. It will produce a file (NOTE: on some PCs it may create it in that folder, others (like mine) will create it in something like c:\documents and settings\your login name, so you need to move it to the rest folder in JD flasher (see screenshot) and copy it to an easy location for FAR to access it (you will need it later)

Next, we are going to create a script that allows you access to bflash in JD flasher.

So, head over to the scripts folder, and we some xml files like this:

Then we simply right click on the db2012 script, and select edit (or open with, notepad), and that should open notepad with the script inside like this:

Now then, here where I will "cheat": as you can just about see from that last image, I already have edited the script to get access to bflash and bfs, which you can get from anycid.

So final check list then: Flashed with generic firmware, created REST file and edited script for JD flasher, and uploaded the anyCID page to our phone. All done, then run the executor.

Again, just like db2020, then phone will appear "dead". Connect using JD flasher, and the script that you have edited (in my case, db2012 script) and detect RSA. In theory, you should see oflash, ofs, bflash and bfs (screenshots are now from my w810 which is CID49, but screens will appear similar as Ive edited my w810 to be allowed in with the db2012 script):

So then we enter bflash.

Now I'm gonna split this into two: Forces of good means no errors, and you can see the following screenshot:

Forces of evil is where it didn't work and gave you a "time exceed" error like this:

Forces of good: Phew, we made it! Now, first thing is first: lets flash our REST file that we made earlier:

Then, you are free to patch what you like. After doing so, you must use the ... to exit like this, and be prompted with screens like this:

So we say yes (unless you want to risk a dead phone?) which will show you the following screen:

And now when it looks like this, you can disconnect the lead from your phone:

Job done!

Unlike the db2020 platform, you still need the executor. If its someone else phone, I suggest you delete the executor, as "accidental usage" will again prepare their phone for patching (if they do this, all that is needed is the REST file being flashed to it again), but you can always read it by following the guide again.

Forces of evil:I'm sorry, but I don't know what could be causing this problem. You could try different loaders in the script or a number of things but I think that you might still get the same result.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rapidroll For This Useful Post:

Recently Initiate
    Device
    -
    Thanks

Re: [TUTORIAL] Patching DB2010/DB2012 using Cchaos's Guide to AnyCID

works with k530 cid53..???

Device
    [ K510i ] & [ W550i ] & [W580i]
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by indramario View Post
    works with k530 cid53..???
    k530[DB2020] cid53 SW-R8BF003 may work......
    as your phone is [DB2020] follow the below tutorial.
    [TUTORIAL] Patching DB2020 using Any/ALL CID method for Newbie

5. The Following User Says Thank You to rapidroll For This Useful Post:

Device
    -
    Thanks

Would this work W810i Cid 50 to patch it or is there another way of unlocking Cid 50?

Device
    K800i / Xperia X10
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Loz View Post
    Would this work W810i Cid 50 to patch it or is there another way of unlocking Cid 50?
    Yes, it should work.

Thread Information