Recently Initiate
    Device
    -
    Thanks

Question where to download satio firmware file?

hII everybody. I was asking in other forums where to get satio firmware. IT was told me that I will find it here but unfotunately I didn't find it. So I was asking where to download it? I need to downgrade my satio to R1CA037 to hack it. so any help? but Ineed everyting 100% free without any purchase.

10nxx in advance

Device
    W705
    Thanks

Re: where to download satio firmware file?

With Omnius can, but is NOT free.

Device
    -
    Thanks

hII everybody. I was asking in other forums where to get satio firmware. IT was told me that I will find it here but unfotunately I didn't find it. So I was asking where to download it? I need to downgrade my satio to R1CA037 to hack it. so any help? but Ineed everyting 100% free without any purchase.

10nxx in advance

If you have problems with your computer it is best to install software through official seus, free software downloads on occasions generate unexpected bugs in the computer system.
    Use seus.

Recently Initiate
    Device
    -
    Thanks

Hi, I have a satio that is basically dead. O have tried seus, sony pc companion and every time the update is installing, the phone loses connection with the computer and fails. In seus a message appears that recomends that i charge the battery, even though i charge the battery for hours before trying to update it. The phone is dead. Could the battery be the problem? Or should i try o get the firmware somewhere and try A2 uploader or Set tool 2 or omnius?

Device
    Xperia Go
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by odra View Post
    Hi, I have a satio that is basically dead. O have tried seus, sony pc companion and every time the update is installing, the phone loses connection with the computer and fails. In seus a message appears that recomends that i charge the battery, even though i charge the battery for hours before trying to update it. The phone is dead. Could the battery be the problem? Or should i try o get the firmware somewhere and try A2 uploader or Set tool 2 or omnius?
    Try with another battery,if also failed take the phone to some private repair shop.

Thread Information