FREQUENTY ASKED QUESTIONS

Getting started

Why do I need to register?

You don’t need to register in order to download Omnius application software; however, we strongly recommend for you to register so that you can enjoy all advantages that come with it as well as it's necessary if you want to download the flash files.

You can also register to the official forum where you can get faster support.

How can I use Omnius?

You can find the basic information about the operations in features page, you can learn about Omnius in What is Omnius, and if you need the step-by-step instructions on how to use the application, please visit Getting started.
My user account

Does the password expire?

No it doesn't, there is no time limit for its usage.

What if I forget my password?

If you forgot your password, you can acquire a new one via the login page.

Can I unlock 24 hours a day, 7 days a week?

Yes, you can. The only exception might be when we do some server maintenance. It is not very often, but inevitable from time to time.

What is Supreme Credit Account?

Supreme credit account is account registered in Home - Ultimate Unlockers to use with Cruiser Suite or D-Unlock Suite applications. Omnius is using the same accounts so you don't need to create a new one.
Support

What can I do if I have a problem?

First of all try to read all documentation coming with our application. If you face the problem, export the communication log from the application main window and report it to our Support Forum. We will analyze error logs to fix the problem.
Technical

Will you add more phones?

Yes, there will be more cell phones supported. The Omnius Server is updateable and updates will be released accordingly.

What cables do I need to unlock my phone?

Either you can use Serial or USB cable - depending on your phone's platform. See the suitable cables here.

Do you supply the correct cables?

Not directly but you can find out how to get your cable here.

Does this service change IMEI numbers?

No, this service does not change IMEI numbers. This is illegal in most countries and we don't answer any questions on this matter.