Recently Initiate
    Device
    w550i
    Thanks

Question flashing impossible for w550 !

Hello friends,i have a w550 brown cid 49 and had a white screen i tryed to flash it with omnius(when it was free) then when i turned it on it hanged at ''please wait'' so i restarted the phone again but it didnt.i tryed to reflash it again with omnius but i choosed the flash files (main and fs) for a w810 by accident! the progress of flashing stoped at 70% in writing fs (it was a network problem) so the phone was dead didnt want to start,when i tryed to reflash it again for the 3rd time but omnius has ended the promo and it becaumes paid :( very bad luck)...now the phone dosnt want to start and when i tryed XS++ i noticed that:
    Network:Unknown
    Region:Unknown
    Firmware:Unknown
    CDA:Unknown
    IMEI:doesnt match gdfs
    GDFS:????

tryed all the flashing tools and toturials but wasnt able to flash it:xs++ and all its version hangs at flashing block 1.setool only supports red cid 49 phones.A2uploader shows errors when i identify the phone.Omnius is paid now,Ultimate Unlocker doesnt support my phone model...SEUS doesnt flash brown phones.please any suggestions guys?
    Attached Images

Device
    -Hazel
    Thanks

Re: flashing impossible for w550 !

It seems Ur phone is gone for good.. until U willing to pay for Omnius. Even then it's not important that Omnius would be able to recover ur phone.
    Bad luck Mate!!!

Device
    -
    Thanks

Re: flashing impossible for w550 !

tryed all the flashing tools and toturials but wasnt able to flash it:xs++ and all its version hangs at flashing block 1.setool only supports red cid 49 phones.A2uploader shows errors when i identify the phone.Omnius is paid now,Ultimate Unlocker doesnt support my phone model...SEUS doesnt flash brown phones.please any suggestions guys?[/QUOTE]

I think , phone has hardware problem. Or you can try to reflash with someother firmware. And hope it will work again.
    You can try to rehot the flash ic. And then try again to reflash.

Thread Information