Device
    -
    Thanks

Talking Apply patches with farManager!! for A2

Hi!!!

Today I'm going to how to apply patches to your a2 when this changed to "brown" as simple as possible, what we need is:

FarManager with the plug in (annex at the end of the tuto)

The patches that we want to put.

Well as I clarify that detail A2 must be transformed to "brown"

A2 permanently patching easy! - Top Sony Forums

Let's start!

First with the a2uploader going to open the cell Our Fs.

and from there we drove to the path / boot, there'll have to do the back of the arch Phone_app_cxc as shown in the image.

[IMG][/IMG]

Then open the left side farManager and give you click the three dots ... and find the file that respldamos Phone_app_cxc. (preferably leave it on the desktop) and give you double click and open it, now the right side to give you ... dots and patches that we want to add, once we find them select and drag the left side you should see something like this ...

[IMG=http://img39.imageshack.us/img39/3014/58140675.jpg][/IMG]

Then we will come a message that if we want to copy the file, we give and ready so that if the process is to upload the desired patch, once you are on the left side click on ... three dots and they come a message "saving" and that would be all alone and go back up your file and Phone_app.cxc with a2uploader list will have their patches !!!!.

P.D. may give an error when passing the file Phone_app_cxc. they are frightened not only reopen the a2uploader and try it up and ready!

credits to the creators of this tutorial I only did the translation and make the pictures.

BYE
    Last edited by MrCeLuLaR; 02-03-2010 at 01:41 AM.

Thread Information