Recently Initiate
    Device
    -
    Thanks

C902 - Customize & CDA Problem!

Hello first!

My english is not so good, :-)

My provider is Orange Austria and my phone model is, according to the thread title C902!

Now I have a pretty big problem, and indeed ..

I wanted to debrand my phone and now my tpa / preset / custom data is gone!
    So I have downloaded the custom pack for the C902, the "Mobilkom A1".

And now unfortunately I've got a "Vodafone" pack (from C902 Package, A1 Austria) on my C902 ..
    Originally I wanted to Debranding my C902, but I have not found the CDA for the C902 for my provider, Orange Austria ..

Now I stand with a - excuse the expression - gay-theme from vodafone (cause of the A1 Austria CustomPack) here .. (with shortcut keys with a Vodafone logo! and so on) and an unsuccessful branding (through the customize upgrade xml ...) ...

Has anyone any idea where I get the CDA number for the C902 for "Orange Austria"? Unfortunately, I found only theses for A1, 3 and T-Mobile :-/

How can i reset the Standard "design" for my phone? and where can I find one? So all the files from tpa / preset / custom / .. I made a backup but somehow the tpa folder seems to be empty hm ..

Conclusion:
    - tpa / preset / custom files contains now a standard design with Vodafone logos and so on
    - C902 Orange Austria branding is still there .. (because I have not found a CDA for the C902 - Orange Austria) --> So I need the CDA Number for my C902 with Provider Orange Austria!

I would be grateful for any help! If you still have questions then ask me. (if my problem is too incomprehensible...)

MfG & Thanks in advance!
    Jole
    Last edited by Joleee; 11-29-2009 at 04:45 PM.

Recently Initiate
    Device
    -
    Thanks

Re: C902 - Customize & CDA Problem!

thread can be closed, i solved my problem!

thanks

Thread Information