Device
    c905a
    Thanks

Unhappy MyPhoneExplorer doesn't reconize SMS sent date/time

Hi people,

I'm using MyPhoneExplorer and I like it so much. All the time I'm using my PC I'm connected to the phone, sending and receiving SMS and checking the everyday appointments.
    Some days ago I realized MyPhoneExplorer is not OK. I can use it to send and receive SMS normally, I can see the date and time I sent them but if I use the phone to send a SMS, MyPhoneExplorer shows it with "No indication" as date/time :confused:
    Does anybody know why it happens?

Note: I'm using 1.7.4 version. Didn't checked if in earlier versions this problem occurs.

Mobius

Device
    W910i
    Thanks

Re: MyPhoneExplorer doesn't reconize SMS sent date/time

Check ur pc's date/time, dude

Recently Initiate
    Device
    -
    Thanks

Yeah, I've been using MyPhoneExplorer for years and it's always been that way AND the deal is that you simply cannot get the time and date of sent text message when you transfer them from the phone. One thing I found helpful however is a little trick on FloAt's. When you export text messages to .cvs format in FloAt's it keeps the number of the text the phone tags them with so if you export the outgoing and incomming messages, open them with excel (I use open office calc, it's free) then copy and paste them together, you can sort them by this number (fma number) and it will put them in order recieved from the fma number. You won't get a time and date with the sent messages BUT it will list them in the same order you sent them with the incomming time and dates to judge by. In other words if your having a coversation via text, this trick will show the conversation as it happened showing your sent texts in between your incomming texts so you get a good idea of when they were sent.

Device
    -
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ammonscf View Post
    Yeah, I've been using MyPhoneExplorer for years and it's always been that way AND the deal is that you simply cannot get the time and date of sent text message when you transfer them from the phone. One thing I found helpful however is a little trick on FloAt's. When you export text messages to .cvs format in FloAt's it keeps the number of the text the phone tags them with so if you export the outgoing and incomming messages, open them with excel (I use open office calc, it's free) then copy and paste them together, you can sort them by this number (fma number) and it will put them in order recieved from the fma number. You won't get a time and date with the sent messages BUT it will list them in the same order you sent them with the incomming time and dates to judge by. In other words if your having a coversation via text, this trick will show the conversation as it happened showing your sent texts in between your incomming texts so you get a good idea of when they were sent.
    yeah thats right........

Recently Initiate
    Device
    -
    Thanks

I have to disagree. Though this method was useful it still kept the inbox and outbox separate. It seemed to keep them both in order though but I don't know. Disappointed anyway. My phone is a W705.

Plus 10
    Device
    -
    Thanks

how can i transfer contact using my phone explorer?

Thread Information