Top Sony Administrator Top Sony's Avatar
    Thanks

WotanServer Guides

Important information

Make sure than the battery be 100 % loaded.
    Phone turned off during all the process, remove card SIM and external memory.
    Antivirus y salva pantallas desactivados.
    Internet Connection - DSL or Cable Connection.
    Only use operating system Windows XP. At the moment we don't support the Windows Vista or Apple Mac OSX.
    Before initiating process do a backup of his contacts, mms, sms, tasks, notes,pictures, themes. All configuration and files in the phone will be erased.

Supported Models: W880, W610, K550, W830, K800i, K800, K790, W850, W710, Z610, V630, K618, W810, W600, K320, Z558, Z550 , Z525, K310, Z530, Z520, W800, D750, K510, K600, K608, W700, K750, K758, V600, W300, w550

Download of program and drivers:
    You need to download the WotanClient, the best way is to make a folder on your desktop called WotanServer and save it there. Please download the WotanClient here.

You need to have installed the drivers USBFlash. They are the same ones used by the official program SEUS. Click here to download the drivers.

It guides to install the drivers USB Flash HERE.

Double click the WotanClient icon from the location you saved it on your pc. Ignore the login ID and password box for the moment. Await some seconds, program will make contact with the server and it will verify if you are using most recent version.

Introduce user's name and password, and press Check. Observe the message in the information box, if his login is correct, will appear user OK, and the credit's number.

Turn off his phone, remove the battery, sim and memory card from your handset. Reinsert battery and do NOT power on the phone. Plug USB cable only in the computer.

Click the start button.

Press and maintain pressed the button C of the keyboard of the phone and connect the cable DCU 60 in the phone, you now can let loose the button C.
    Once the phone is correctly connected you will see the data displayed as in the screenshot below.

You need to write down version EROM CID of your telephone. The certificate color must be RED. Example: RED CID 51, red is the certificate colour and 51 is the CID version. If your certificate is BROWN then we do NOT support it.

Select the phone model.

Select the firmware version required.

Check the phone version CID with the firmware version CID that you want. The CID number is next to the firmware. Example: RA6B001 CID51. If your phones CID match's the firmware CID you will need 1 credit to upgrade your phone. If your phones CID is 49 and firmware is CID 51 you must buy 2 credits, 1 for CID update and 1 for flashing, The CID update is permanent and is only required once, in the future you will not need to do it again. If your phone is CID 51 and firmware is CID 49 then it is NOT possible you must use a CID 51 firmware only.

Select the firmware's language.If you want to Debrand your phone, click in "_Please select CDA" and look for in "Trade Generic" or "Generic" and see if any of them contains the language you want. If the latest firmware doesn't have your language, then check previous versions. Or if you want only updating your software with operator branded, click in the "_Please select CDA" and look for the firmware with your operator's name of network, and see if you find the one that is with the language that you want . If the the latest firmware doesn’t have your language, then check a previous version.

Mark the option "Finalize", without this option the phone doesn't work correctly, a message "error of configuration" will appear.

Select additional options - Verify first which options are supported by your phone. You find this information in www.wotanserver.com
    Phone Lock view - Reading of the user's security code restoring for default 0000.
    Reset total call / clarn couter. - Reseting the total counter of calls. Clarn couter only w300 y z530
    Enable full-featured Networks menu (2G/3G)
    Enable AMR (Adaptive Multi-Rate) - Enable AMR voice codec
    Disable PlayNow - Replace PlayNow button with website link.

Click the "continue" button to start the procedure. Now the firmware files will be downloaded and flashed to your phone.

Wait until the process finishes and appear the message "==FINISHED OK=="

The downloading speed is determined by your connection speed. Flashing speed is between 5 and 8 minutes.

When finish process, retire the battery for some seconds before turning on the phone. The time of initialization will be a more slow in the first time that it start, because is configuring the new firmware, a message the "Please Wait" will be shown during some minutes, await.

2. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Top Sony For This Useful Post:

Recently Initiate
    Device
    K750i
    Thanks
    Can i use with low speed connection?

Thanks
    Yes, you can, but is not recommended.
    Regards!

Recently Initiate
    Device
    -
    Thanks

Exclamation

its a really good software ! how can i buy credits to use it !

Thanks
    Just look my signature.
    Regards!

Device
    -
    Thanks

Cool

Anyone can donate 1 log to me? :p
    Thanks if anyone can donate 1 log...

Device
    K810i
    Thanks
    Can i change the background of my media player of my k800i with wotan server?

Recently Initiate
    Device
    -
    Thanks
    Anyone can donate 1 log to me? :p
    Thanks if anyone can donate 1 log...

Thread Information