Recently Initiate
    Device
    -
    Thanks

W810i: can't install java (game+app),Operation failed.Many strange thing.

Hi,
    My problem is really a long story, i want to describe it in details and give as much information as possible.( My W810 is CID49 R4EA031)

Firstly, one day i removed the memory stick from my phone and when i put it back, I can't start Cambridge Advance learner Dic Application ( an "x" appeared on the icon) and also can't reinstall ( it says "operation failed"). I formatted the memory stick, also used "master reset" but couldn't resolve the problems.

I used google to find out the solution ( and found your site). I decided to flashing the firmware but now the situation seems worse. Many games and application which i used before flashing now can't reinstall ( it says Operation failed). A few application luckily can install ( Cambridge American english..)

An interesting thing is Opera mini.At first, I failed to install Opera mini 4.2 but Opera mini 3.2 is successful.After I using Opera mini 3.2, I tried to install Opera mini 4.2 again and it's successful!.

I use far manager+ Sefp , succeed in connect but when I entered to /fs I saw nothing. It seemed ifs and everthing were missing. I tried to "make directory" ifs but Far manager didn't respond. I closed the program.
    Nothing damaged but now when I enter /fs, My phone turn to "File transfer mode".

So plese give me some suggestions. I'm live in Vietnam ( so sorry for my bad english!), I try to flash ( using Setool v1.11, W810_R4EA031_MAIN_CHINA_HN_RED49.mbn + W810_R4ED001_FS_APAC_RED49.fbn +W810_CDA102555_101_R2A_Generic_APAC and other combinations) to "restore" my phone to "default" but failed. Maybe I need good Custom pack? I just want to bring my phone back to normal( as before I flashed it)

Thx in advance :)
    Last edited by k0r; 03-03-2009 at 11:06 AM.

Device
    K750i - K810i - XPERIA arc - XPERIA tipo dual - Xperia Z Ultra
    Thanks

Re: W810i: can't install java (game+app),Operation failed.Many strange thing.

try with xs or jdflasher

Device
    -
    Thanks

use far+jdflasher or setool to slove it

Recently Initiate
    Device
    -
    Thanks

Hi also encountered the same problem. I tried installing many applications which I was able to use for a while. But when I tried to install another batch of applications, all operations already failed and my installed games and applications were gone. Kindly help me on this. I tried resetting everything but nothing worked. I'm quite not familiar with the flashing thing... please explain. thank you.

Device
    W705
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by k0r View Post
    Hi,
    My problem is really a long story, i want to describe it in details and give as much information as possible.( My W810 is CID49 R4EA031)

Firstly, one day i removed the memory stick from my phone and when i put it back, I can't start Cambridge Advance learner Dic Application ( an "x" appeared on the icon) and also can't reinstall ( it says "operation failed"). I formatted the memory stick, also used "master reset" but couldn't resolve the problems.

I used google to find out the solution ( and found your site). I decided to flashing the firmware but now the situation seems worse. Many games and application which i used before flashing now can't reinstall ( it says Operation failed). A few application luckily can install ( Cambridge American english..)

An interesting thing is Opera mini.At first, I failed to install Opera mini 4.2 but Opera mini 3.2 is successful.After I using Opera mini 3.2, I tried to install Opera mini 4.2 again and it's successful!.

I use far manager+ Sefp , succeed in connect but when I entered to /fs I saw nothing. It seemed ifs and everthing were missing. I tried to "make directory" ifs but Far manager didn't respond. I closed the program.
    Nothing damaged but now when I enter /fs, My phone turn to "File transfer mode".

So plese give me some suggestions. I'm live in Vietnam ( so sorry for my bad english!), I try to flash ( using Setool v1.11, W810_R4EA031_MAIN_CHINA_HN_RED49.mbn + W810_R4ED001_FS_APAC_RED49.fbn +W810_CDA102555_101_R2A_Generic_APAC and other combinations) to "restore" my phone to "default" but failed. Maybe I need good Custom pack? I just want to bring my phone back to normal( as before I flashed it)

Thx in advance :)
    Must use MAIN GENERIC!

W810_R4EK001_MAIN_GENERIC_HN_RED49
    W810_R4DB005_FS_APAC_RED49
    W810_CDA102555_101_R2A_Generic_APAC

Thread Information