Recently Initiate
    Device
    -
    Thanks

W580i Bluetooth Dongle Problem,PC cannot connect to phone using Bluetooth

I am able to send files from my W580i to PC but not the other way around. The IVT Bluesoleil software just detects the hardware ID of my phone, not even the device name. All other details are shown as null in my PC. All service discovery fails from PC so unable to connect or send anything. Pairing is also done using phone only, from PC it fails.
    It seems all connection to my phone are closed for the PC, some kind of access blockage thing.I have made it searchable and of course, bluetooth is on. Sametime I am able to send anything from my friend's nokia phone to my phone without any problem. And my PC's bluetooth dongle is also OK. My friend is using it with his Nokia PC suite fine.
    Has anyone faced similar problem ? One more thing. Even if I pair another phone to my phone and set the security to always allow, it still asks for confirmatin for each file. Sendind 70 - 80 pics to my phone is a real problem, have to accept all file individually. Then what is the use of setting security to always allow ? .. Rediculous.
    If anyone can help me ..... please help.
    Thanks.

Recently Initiate
    Device
    -
    Thanks

Re: W580i Bluetooth Dongle Problem,PC cannot connect to phone using Bluetooth

May be try to establish a connection with other computer first, then this will allow you to confirm whether problem is from computer or phone itself.

Device
    -
    Thanks

Re: W580i Bluetooth Dongle Problem,PC cannot connect to phone using Bluetooth

did u install widcomm drivers?? if not try it out

Thread Information