And here is answers for your questions. I choose 16 favorite questions. I hope, you will be glad. Thank you very much!

Q: SE still developing UIQ hp? When will we see the latest UIQ phone be announced? (by Michael Chen)
Q: Will be announced Next UIQ platform? (by IVA)
Q: Will SE Continue using UIQ platform in their phones? (by Mobin)
Q: Can we expect any UIQ (4 maybe) or something more touch optimized on the next phones in the next announcement? (by Legen)
A: Don’t know. I think, Sony Ericsson stop developing UIQ.

Q: When Sony Ericsson announced next Touch Walkman? (by IVA)
A: Touch phones from Sony Ericsson will be available next year.

Q: Is it true that swivel form factor is comming back in SE mobiles? (by Santa)
A: No, that’s untrue.

Q: When we can see really new SE? (Not only some “facelifts” and so on). When we can expect new platform? (Kate, Filippa, Rika etc. - A200?) (by J.Havrlant)
A: I think, it’s too early to talk about new platform. Kate, Filippa, Rika have A2 platform.

Q: Does SE will continue to make some Walkman/Cybershot, etc or they’ll really going to stop this segmentation and make all their mobile “all in one” ? (by Joel.)
A: Yes, Sony Ericsson will continue to make Walkman and Cybershot headsets. Walkman phones with good media-player and Cyber-shot phones with good camera. Sony Ericsson already announced “all in one” phone. It’s W902, where we can see good media-player + good camera.

Q: Will they update k800/k810? (by kei)
A: Yes. Kate is update of K800/K810. Kate has same features and same design to K800/K810.

Q: Have walkman 4.0 ?? (by wang)
A: That’s true. Walkman 4.0 is real!

Q: Would there be a walkman based on the X1? (by synn)
A: I think, no. Can you imagine Walkman phone with QWERTY-keyboard and WM-based?

Q: Will Sony Ericsson upgrade the camera for non-Cybershot phone? (by samehada95)
A: Yes. In 2007 Sony Ericsson announced W960 (first Walkman with 3.2-Mp camera). In August, 2008 Sony Ericsson presented to us W902 with 5-Mp camera (first Walkman with 5-Mp camera). In 2009 Sony Ericsson also upgrade camera for Walkman brand.

Q: Will there be coming more FW Updates to: K850i, W910i, W890i, W960i, K660i, Z770i? (by Dongk2008)
A: 2008 models already have successors K850i - C905, T650i - T700, W580i - W595, W910i - W705. Successors of W890i, K660i and Z770i coming later (if they available). W960i doesn’t have direct successor.

Q: Any chance of Sony Ericsson dropping that ugly and bulky Fastport, and adopting normal micro/mini-USB? (by José Carlos)
A: No chance to full dropping. Only in some models Sony Ericsson can change fast-post to mini-USB. For example, J132 and X1.

Q: How can SE already be planning/releasing a C905 successor [Hikaru] when the C905 has only just started selling? (by FMW300i)
A: Hikaru isn’t C905’s successor. Even if Sony Ericsson planning a C905’s successor, it will be released only one year later after C905’s release.

Questions and Answers | SEMC Blog