Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Device
    Metal Black Elm
    Thanks

Dead K750i after crossflashing

Hi all, i've just flashed a K750i to a W800i using some tutorial which i found exactly the same with the other 4.

Everything went just fine and it was just like the tutorials say, only the custompack part is a bit different (it says that i will have to choose break in or something but as for me this part never comes up, the xs just flash the custompack without any problem)

Finaly just like the tutorial says, after the last part is done (flashing main) just put in the SIM and MS then turn on your phone.

But wheni did that my phone won't turn on at all, i plug the charger and the display shows nothing.
    I even try to read my phone using xs but xs recognize my phone normaly without any errors, i can browse the phones FS too.

Any1 know how to fix this or how could this happen?

Please help me...

Device
    DEVIL's SE
    Thanks

Re: Dead K750i after crossflashing

Did your screen gives any sign's of life,just for second,anything-if not than I think your LCD became dead or maybe LCD cable was loosen up
    Last edited by SeaMonkey; 10-16-2008 at 02:24 PM.

Device
    -
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by groovepepp View Post
    Hi all, i've just flashed a K750i to a W800i using some tutorial which i found exactly the same with the other 4.

Everything went just fine and it was just like the tutorials say, only the custompack part is a bit different (it says that i will have to choose break in or something but as for me this part never comes up, the xs just flash the custompack without any problem)

Finaly just like the tutorial says, after the last part is done (flashing main) just put in the SIM and MS then turn on your phone.

But wheni did that my phone won't turn on at all, i plug the charger and the display shows nothing.
    I even try to read my phone using xs but xs recognize my phone normaly without any errors, i can browse the phones FS too.

Any1 know how to fix this or how could this happen?

Please help me...
    Hm, did you moved and than inserted your battery in, sometimes it's necessary? Try to reflash (FS, MAIN) it or just put Custom again, but this time use XS++ 3.1 and put only mark on Customize File System, under region put your region and model put W800, and press flash. Break in method was used in earlier XS++.

Device
    -k800i
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by seamonkey View Post
    Did your screen gives any sign's of life,just for second,anything-if not than I think your LCD became dead or maybe LCD cable was loosen up
    O.k., but the keyboard leds should have to light after turning on for seconds.
    I don't think so that's a hw problem... :confused:

Device
    W595
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by groovepepp View Post
    Hi all, i've just flashed a K750i to a W800i using some tutorial Finaly just like the tutorial says, after the last part is done (flashing main) just put in the SIM and MS then turn on your phone.

Please help me...
    Correct me if I'm wrong but I think that when you finish flashing Main & FS, then you have to flash the CustPack and this BEFORE you turn your phone on. Try flashing with FARManager + JDFlasher plugin just in case. First you flash main, then FS and finally CustPack.

Device
    -k800i
    Thanks

Flashing FS WITHOUT custom pack gives "only" Configuration Error, but display and keyboard lights should working fine.

Is your battery charged??? Maybe you started the operation almost empty battery and your phone won't turn on. ;)
    Try another fully charged bat. from another phone.

Recently Initiate
    Device
    K750i
    Thanks

I dabbled with my K750i the other day and made a mess of it. I too thought it was bricked becuase it would not turn on, charge or anything.

I sent it off to an EBayer who debrands/unlocks atc and for around £9 he has fixed it with new firmware and unlocked it too (which is what I was trying to do in the first place).

If you search E Bay on "UNLOCKING FOR SONY ERICSSON " the sellers picture has a red image with the words "Ebays cheapest phone unlocking service" - sorry to be long winded but don't want a rollocking for posting the name/link etc and I don't know whether this is allowed or not. It was all done by first class post, sent on Tuesday, back to me on Friday good as new, very hightly recommended.

Hope this helps, better still hope you've sorted it yourself but I chickened out!!

Bigbaldgit

Recently Initiate
    Device
    K750i
    Thanks

Could be the LCD, however have you tried re-flashing - if you can access the phone's FS then the flash driver is still working.

Device
    K750i - K810i - XPERIA arc - XPERIA tipo dual - Xperia Z Ultra
    Thanks

flash your phone in this order, FS, cust pack and then main

Recently Initiate
    Device
    -
    Thanks

I'm having this same problem.

Thread Information