Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Device
    W580i (de-branded), W600i AT&T Carrier
    Thanks

Wotan down? CID53

Well I got a replacement W580i since I was having issues with my old one. I regret it though, because they sent me a CID53 phone. I would have used XS++ but it doesn't yet support CID53 so I turned to Wotanserver.com

Is there server down? I haven't received my logs, no one answers my support tickets. This is ridiculous. Are there any other websites that do CID53 flashing for the W580i?

Thanks

Device
    K850i
    Thanks

Re: Wotan down? CID53

I'm in a similar position to yourself with Wotan, bought a credit but can't use it as my login doesn't work, requested a password reset many time but never received it. Wotan have still to reply to my support ticket! Not good!

Have you tried Far Manager and JD Flasher plugin? I was able to flash my K800i CID53 with the latest f/w for free.

Device
    Thanks

I've been stubborn when it comes to Far Manager. I don't know how to use it and I'm honestly scared to try it. I don't understand these "rest" files and other terminology. It seems a lot more complicated. I suppose I may have to break down and try it though.

Device
    K850i
    Thanks

It's not actually as difficult as it seems, I used the tutorial I found here JDflasher Flashing/Debrading/Customization Tutorial/Guide | Sony Ericsson Flashing

Device
    W580i (LAURA), K750i (CLARA), K800i (WILMA), K850i (SOFIA)
    Thanks

try d-unlocker HERE

Its reliable and its supported through the Top Sony sites so if you have any problems you know you have support on hand.

The servers are based in Europe so its only online GMT weekdays and 9am-5pm appoximatly.

Regards

Lavondys

Device
    K850i
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lavondys View Post
    try d-unlocker HERE

Its reliable and its supported through the Top Sony sites so if you have any problems you know you have support on hand.

The servers are based in Europe so its only online GMT weekdays and 9am-5pm appoximatly.

Regards

Lavondys
    The OP mentions flashing his CID53 phone, but your link is for unlocking. Am I missing something here?

Device
    Thanks

Yeah, D-Client just unlocks SE phones as far as I know. And Total Multiserver does flash/debrand, but doesn't seem to support W580i or CID53.

Scook94, just to confirm, you flashed your K800i with CID53 with new CID53 firmware? Were the steps you took similar to this CID53 tutorial Flash K800 CID53 with K810 software CID53 (for begginers) - Top Sony Forums ?

Thanks

Device
    K850i
    Thanks

Yeah the steps look very familiar except for the confirmation after you hit "F5" to copy.

these are the steps I followed, taken from the link I posted previously. Make sure you have Main, FS and custpack.

" 1. Start JDflasher.
    2. Connect phone to JdFlasher as said above.
    3. Enter oflash mode.
    4. On right side navigate to firmware location on computer.
    5. Select firmware in the right side.
    6. Press F5.
    7. Click Copy.
    8. Then Ensure that the option flash as babe image is selected.
    9. Click “Yeah Flash it”.
    10. Wait for flashing of all blocks to complete.

You can flash main/fs using jdflasher. To debrand the phone flash both the main and fs. Also remember after flashing FS you need to add the CDA. Download CDA and copy them to tpa/preset/custom using ofs. If you forget to add the cda files to phone fs using ofs then you will end up getting a Configuration Error.

Ofs/Customization: Its the regular far manager sefp mode to add flash menus, acoustics, camera drivers and all other customization. As you select ofs you enter the file system of the phone, perform the operations of uploading files etc. To copy files from the computer just drag and drop them from right side to left side. You can also delete files from phone FS. This mode is same as far manager, follow the far tutorial to know more about usage of this mode."

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to scook94 For This Useful Post:

Device
    k750@w800
    Thanks

try setool2lite, xs++, gslide :)

Recently Initiate
    Device
    -
    Thanks

I had to have PAYPAL get my money back. I waited 3 weeks for WOTAN to respond before I opened a claim with PAYPAL

Thread Information