Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Banned
    Device
    -W610 R6BC002
    Thanks

DB2020 Acoustics - Official Topic

In order to bring some order to this Sub-Forum I decided to make this topic to post db2020 acoutics (.zapf)

- This Topic is ONLY for posting acoustics, posts without acoutics will be deleted.

- Please post this way:

Acoustic TNE™ v.4.2® Slide Mode i-ENGINE vX
    Created by XXXX

Improvements:
    * A lot more bass
    * Loud backspeaker
    * etc

DON'T POST PACKS OF ACOUSTICS IN ORDER TO AVOID REPEATED APORTS
    FEEL FREE TO SHARE
    Last edited by MaxDamage; 09-30-2008 at 11:59 AM.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EdgPaez For This Useful Post:

Device
    W610
    Thanks

Re: DB2020 Acoustics - Official Topic

zapf acoustic - for:
    k530* k550* k610* k770* k790* k800* k810* t650* v630* w610* w660* w880

This accoustic is for W610 and maybe other zapf phones...
    This acoustic is tested on W610... And it realy work!

How it Works:

-In Walkman ( or Media Player & File Player ) the sound has a realy balanced bass.
    -But the bass is better for DCR off ( low volume ). There is no rustler in high volume.
    but if you didn't enjoy the sound in high volume just have the Equlizer from pictures...
    then your bass will be lower...

-When phone rings, the sound has lower bass to improve volume and there is no rustler at all!

-The Earphone speaker has a realy high volume... And so if you want lower you can just make it lower with the keys!

Information About ShZ acoustics:
    All the files are from other best acoustics & they are mixed together...
    Type 1 means there is bass in player, no big bass in ringing sounds , no bass in earphone speaker.
    Type 2 means there is bass in player, bass in ringing sounds , no bass in earphone speaker.
    Type 3 means there is bass in player, bass in ringing sounds , bass in earphone speaker.
    Type 4 means there is no bass in player, no bass in ringing sounds , no bass in earphone speaker.

This acoustic is Type 1 version 1.1 By ShZ
    Attached Files

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to shahabz For This Useful Post:

Device
    W610
    Thanks

Best Quality Driver For zapf!!!!!
    You will see how great it works... There had been no driver having this quality in zapf history!!!
    Code:
    Walkman 2 has a realy lower quality than walkman 1 last editions...
    With this zapf acoustic that had been an apf acoustic , you will be able to have the most quality of walkman 2!

Details:
    1. Best quality in zapf history! i promise you about it...
    2. Soft & Load voice with some bass...
    3. Best loud & clear sound when calling...
    5. Less rustler than all acoustics made by now...!
    6. Having big bass using headset...
    7. Best loud & clear sound when using headset...

-Loudness is about 50% more than the orginal acoustics! Real 50%!!!
    -Use The Equalizer in EQ.png to have better soft voice...

zapf Acoustics versin 1.5 ...  Wait For Other Versions...!

Have fun With Your ZAPF Phone!!!

|||||||||||||||        |||                  |||||||||||||||
          |||||||||||||||||       ||||                |||||||||||||||||
        ||||||                    ||||                            ||||
       |||||                      ||||                           ||||
       |||||                      ||||                          ||||
        ||||||                    ||||                       |||||
           ||||||||||||||         ||||||||||||             |||||
            |||||||||||||||      ||||||||||||||           ||||
                      ||||||     |||||||||||||||         ||||
                     ||||||      ||||       ||||       ||||
                     |||||       ||||       ||||     |||||
       |||||||||||||||||         ||||       ||||    ||||||||||||||||      
        |||||||||||||||          |||         ||||    ||||||||||||||
    Attached Files

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to shahabz For This Useful Post:

Device
    W610
    Thanks

Version 1.8 had some problems...
    i made this one in one type just to have the real loudness and quality with soft bass...
    the volume of the headset is improved...

Details:
    -Loud voice with best quality in zapf history!!
    -loud voice using headset
    -Good bass using headset... but soft bass with back speakers...
    -good volume and bass with front speakers ( calling speakers )...
    -Less rustler than any other acoustics...

You may use the EQ.png to make your equalizer better...

zapf Acoustics version 1.9 ... Wait For Other Versions...!

Code:
           |||||||||||||||        |||                  |||||||||||||||
          |||||||||||||||||       ||||                |||||||||||||||||
        ||||||                    ||||                            ||||
       |||||                      ||||                           ||||
       |||||                      ||||                          ||||
        ||||||                    ||||                       |||||
           ||||||||||||||         ||||||||||||             |||||
            |||||||||||||||      ||||||||||||||           ||||
                      ||||||     |||||||||||||||         ||||
                     ||||||      ||||       ||||       ||||
                     |||||       ||||       ||||     |||||
       |||||||||||||||||         ||||       ||||    ||||||||||||||||      
        |||||||||||||||          |||         ||||    ||||||||||||||     Website is Coming soon...!
    Attached Files

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to shahabz For This Useful Post:

Device
    -W850i
    Thanks

Check these Out...
    It is not made by me,but it has loudness and soft bass.
    Tested by W850i.

Name:Black Ice WOW!
    Version: II.
    ---Collected!

Cheers!:)
    --------------------------------------------------
    PLEASE USE "THANKS" TO THANK ME FOR MY POST.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by AHRum; 09-03-2008 at 03:59 PM.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AHRum For This Useful Post:

Device
    W610
    Thanks

And The NEW ACOUSTIC...
    There is no other problem with this acoustic...

Code:
     _-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
    ||                 ###########################################                  ||
    ||                 ##                                       ##                  ||
    ||                 ## Zapf acoustic version 2.0 made by ShZ ##                  ||
    ||                 ##                                       ##                  ||
    ||                 ###########################################                  ||
    ||_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-||
    ||                                                                              ||
    || Changes from version 1.9 to 2.0                                              ||
    || -Better quality using handsfree or headset...                                ||
    || -The volume of handsfree or headset is rised up tp 50%...                    ||
    || -Lower bass using handsfree or headset...                                    ||
    || -Great quality and bass using MEGABASS mode...                               ||
    || -Lower bass using back speakers... So you would have softer voice...         ||
    || -Wow! This acoustic givees you the real quality; This IS QUALITY!            ||
    ||                                                                              ||
    || *You may use the EQ.png to make your equalizer better...                     ||
    ||##############################################################################||
    ||##                                                                          ##||
    ||##          ||||||||||||||       |||                  |||||||||||||||       ##||
    ||##         ||||||||||||||||      ||||                |||||||||||||||||      ##||
    ||##       ||||||                  ||||                            ||||       ##||
    ||##      |||||                    ||||                           ||||        ##||
    ||##      |||||                    ||||                          ||||         ##||
    ||##       ||||||                  ||||                       |||||           ##||
    ||##          |||||||||||||        ||||||||||||             |||||             ##||
    ||##           ||||||||||||||     ||||||||||||||           ||||               ##||
    ||##                    ||||||    |||||||||||||||         ||||                ##||
    ||##                   ||||||     ||||       ||||       ||||                  ##||
    ||##                   |||||      ||||       ||||     |||||                   ##||
    ||##      ||||||||||||||||        ||||       ||||    ||||||||||||||||         ##||
    ||##       ||||||||||||||         |||         ||||    ||||||||||||||          ##||
    ||##                                                                          ##||
    ||##############################################################################||
     -_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
    Just ENJOY!!!
    I love it myself...

Wow! When I tested this acoustic i didn't belive that i have made something like that!
    I finally made an acoustic that makes walkman 2's quality as good as walkman 1's...
    This is quality... SonyEricsson should give me a present for this!!!!!!!! ;)

Dont Forget about pressing under this post!!!!
    Attached Files
    Last edited by shahabz; 09-12-2008 at 06:15 AM.

12. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to shahabz For This Useful Post:

Device
    W610
    Thanks

Now... I think the acoustic is complete... there are no other problems...
    I wanted to buy another SE phone because of the quality of the voice...
    But now i see that db2020's phones are going to have a real quality with my acoustics...

Please if you copy my files in any other forums, write my name there... ;) ;)

Code:
     _-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
    ||                 ## Zapf acoustic version 2.5 made by ShZ ##                  ||
    ||_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-||
    || Changes from version 2.0 to 2.5                                              ||
    || -Ringing's quality improved as playing's quality for loudspeakers...         ||
    || -Ringing's quality improved as playing's quality for handsfree or headset... ||
    || -A little changes in playing acoustics...                                    ||
    || *You may use the EQ.png to make your equalizer better...                     ||
    ||##          ||||||||||||||       |||                  |||||||||||||||       ##||
    ||##         ||||||||||||||||      ||||                |||||||||||||||||      ##||
    ||##       ||||||                  ||||                            ||||       ##||
    ||##      |||||                    ||||                           ||||        ##||
    ||##      |||||                    ||||                          ||||         ##||
    ||##       ||||||                  ||||                       |||||           ##||
    ||##          |||||||||||||        ||||||||||||             |||||             ##||
    ||##           ||||||||||||||     ||||||||||||||           ||||               ##||
    ||##                    ||||||    |||||||||||||||         ||||                ##||
    ||##                   ||||||     ||||       ||||       ||||                  ##||
    ||##                   |||||      ||||       ||||     |||||                   ##||
    ||##      ||||||||||||||||        ||||       ||||    ||||||||||||||||         ##||
    ||##       ||||||||||||||         |||         ||||    ||||||||||||||          ##||
     -_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Last edited by shahabz; 09-14-2008 at 08:41 AM.

14. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to shahabz For This Useful Post:

Device
    W610
    Thanks

Code:
     _-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
    ||                *******************************************               ||
    ||                **                                       **               ||
    ||                ** Zapf acoustic version 3.0 made by ShZ **               ||
    ||_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-||
    ||                                                                          ||
    || Changes from version 2.5 to 3.0 (2 Types) :                              ||
    ||  Type 1:                                                                 ||
    ||  -I've removed some extra files. Now There are 44 files in Type 1's pack.||
    ||  Type 2:                                                                 ||
    ||  -Problems For Sliding phones (Like w850) are fixed. Now, You can call,  ||
    ||    play, record and ... when your phone is closed. So There are 49       ||
    ||    acoustic files in type 2's pack.                                      ||
    || *You may use the EQ.png to make your equalizer better...                 ||
    ||  ######################################################################  ||
    || ######################################################################## ||
    ||####                                                                  ####||
    ||###       ##############       ###                  ###############    ###||
    ||##       ################      ####                #################    ##||
    ||##     ######                  ####                            ####     ##||
    ||##    #####                    ####                           ####      ##||
    ||##    #####                    ####                          ####       ##||
    ||##     ######                  ####                       #####         ##||
    ||##        #############        ############             #####           ##||
    ||##         ##############     ##############           ####             ##||
    ||##                  ######    ###############         ####              ##||
    ||##                 ######     ####       ####       ####                ##||
    ||##                 #####      ####       ####     #####                 ##||
    ||##    ################        ####       ####    ################       ##||
    ||###    ##############         ###         ####    ##############       ###||
     -_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
    Please if you copy my files in any other forums just type my name there...
    Enjoy it!!!

Last edited by shahabz; 09-26-2008 at 09:15 AM.

16. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to shahabz For This Useful Post:

Device
    W610
    Thanks

Code:
     _-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
    ||                ** Zapf acoustic version 3.1 made by ShZ **               ||
    ||_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-||
    || Changes from version 3.0 to 3.1 (2 Types) :                              ||
    ||  Type 2:                                                                 ||
    ||  -Fixed calling using headset or handsfree when phone is close ( For     ||
    ||    Phones like w850). So There are 50 acoustic files in type 2's pack.   ||
    || *You may use the EQ.png to make your equalizer better...                 ||
    ||###       ##############       ###                  ###############    ###||
    ||##       ################      ####                #################    ##||
    ||##     ######                  ####                            ####     ##||
    ||##    #####                    ####                           ####      ##||
    ||##    #####                    ####                          ####       ##||
    ||##     ######                  ####                       #####         ##||
    ||##        #############        ############             #####           ##||
    ||##         ##############     ##############           ####             ##||
    ||##                  ######    ###############         ####              ##||
    ||##                 ######     ####       ####       ####                ##||
    ||##                 #####      ####       ####     #####                 ##||
    ||##    ################        ####       ####    ################       ##||
    ||###    ##############         ###         ####    ##############       ###||
     -_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
    This pack is just for zapf sliding phones... ;)

Version 3.1 type 2 and version 3.0 type 1 are the final versions...
    if you found any problem you can tell me... ;)
    Last edited by shahabz; 09-30-2008 at 04:17 PM.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to shahabz For This Useful Post:

Device
    DEVIL's SE
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kimx View Post
    which is better for w660i?
    or did other people know which is da best 1 acoustic for dis phone?
    name dat driver plz..
    tq ;)
    I use Groovemix_v1_final and i'm very satisfied(it's little to loud but sound is great)
    Attached Files

Thread Information