Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Device
    -k810
    Thanks

Re: DB2020 Acoustics - Official Topic

HeMo `s Sound Mix 3.0 Standart Edition
    Sound driver for DB2020:

- K530, K550, K610, K770, K790, K800, K810, K818, S500, T650, V630, W580, W610, W660, W710, W830, W850, W880, W888, Z610, Z710

Changes:

1) Clean sound to the rear wheeze without dynamics;
    2) The maximum volume level of conversational dynamics;
    3) The maximum volume level in headphones.

HeMo `s Sound Mix 3.0 E398 Edition
    Sound driver for DB2020:

- K530, K550, K610, K770, K790, K800, K810, K818, S500, T650, V630, W580, W610, W660, W710, W830, W850, W880, W888, Z610, Z710

Changes:

1) The maximum volume in the background dynamics;
    2) The maximum volume level of conversational dynamics;
    3) The maximum volume level in headphones.

Acoustic hpm-70
    Sound driver for DB2020 phones on the headset to HMP-70

The original author's comments:
    - Did not match the Internet for normal wood db2020 on headphones, they are all very loud or ripyat or not Bass, or something else, I decided to himself, so to speak, to build . Get very good, imho. It is with these wood, I no longer remember the sound of w810 (005), now at db2020 I made it. Added bass, nemnozhechko volume, anywhere there ripeniya at the time

The archive is the recommended setting for the equalizer, well, this is for style RAP, beyond themselves razberetes
    Kachaev and write comments. PS Do not become pontovatsya all kinds of smart acoustic terms
    Attached Files

2. The Following User Says Thank You to uiuiy For This Useful Post:

Device
    -k810
    Thanks

Acoustic by Kitsum 3.0
    Sound driver for:

- K530, K550, K610, K770, K790, K800, K810, T650, V630, W610, W660, W880.

Description:
    - Increasing the volume by 50% from standard
    - Reducing non-linear distortion
    - Loud and clear sound
    - To low frequencies
    - Added bass in the dynamics of
    - Cut the high frequency of about 10%
    - Soft and clear bass in the headset
    - Significantly raised the quality and volume of FM-radio
    Attached Files

Device
    W610
    Thanks

Hi everybody...
    i guess i finally made it...
    Test the type 2 acoustics for sliding phones ( like w580 ) and tell me if it works or not....

Code:
     _-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
    ||                *******************************************               ||
    ||                **                                       **               ||
    ||                ** Zapf acoustic version 4.0 made by ShZ **               ||
    ||_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-||
    ||                                                                          ||
    || Changes from version 3.1 to 4.0 (2 Types) :                              ||
    ||  Type 1:                                                                 ||
    ||  -A bug fixed for phones not to hang when connecting the headset or      ||
    ||    handsfree.                                                            ||
    ||  Type 2:                                                                 ||
    ||  -Test:                                                                  ||
    ||    The vibration problem and some others are fixed (This Acoustic is a   ||
    ||    test!!!)                                                              ||
    || *You may use the EQ.png to make your equalizer better...                 ||
    ||  ######################################################################  ||
    || ######################################################################## ||
    ||####                                                                  ####||
    ||###       ##############       ###                  ###############    ###||
    ||##       ################      ####                #################    ##||
    ||##     ######                  ####                            ####     ##||
    ||##    #####                    ####                           ####      ##||
    ||##    #####                    ####                          ####       ##||
    ||##     ######                  ####                       #####         ##||
    ||##        #############        ############             #####           ##||
    ||##         ##############     ##############           ####             ##||
    ||##                  ######    ###############         ####              ##||
    ||##                 ######     ####       ####       ####                ##||
    ||##                 #####      ####       ####     #####                 ##||
    ||##    ################        ####       ####    ################       ##||
    ||###    ##############         ###         ####    ##############       ###||
     -_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
    Dont Forget about pressing under this post!!!!

and i'm working on acoustics for phones having no megabass... there will be a great bass just like megabass using headset or handfree...
    Attached Files
    Last edited by shahabz; 01-18-2009 at 01:35 AM.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to shahabz For This Useful Post:

Device
    W610
    Thanks

Hi, Back again!!!

Enjoy my new acoustics ( for phones those do not have megabass!!! )

Code:
    ||                ** Zapf acoustic version 4.5 made by ShZ **               ||
    || Changes from version 4.0 to 4.5 (4 Types) :                              ||
    ||  -No new changes...                                                      ||
    ||  Type 2: (Sliding phones)                                                ||
    ||  -The vibration problem and some others are fixed... (This Acoustic is a ||
    ||    test.)                                                                ||
    ||  Type 3: (Phones with no Megabass)                                       ||
    ||  -With this acoustic you would have a great bass when you use the        ||
    ||    handsfree or headset. So there is no need to megabass anymore.        ||
    ||  Type 4: (Sliding phones with no Megabass)                               ||
    ||  -With this acoustic you would have a great bass when you use the        ||
    ||    handsfree or headset. So there is no need to megabass anymore.        ||
    || *You may use the EQ.png to make your equalizer better...                 ||

Warning: I dont have any other users in any other forums...

Dont Forget about pressing under this post!!!!
    Attached Files
    Last edited by shahabz; 01-18-2009 at 02:24 AM.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to shahabz For This Useful Post:

Thanks

@shahabz

all r working perfectly 5n..even the vibrating problem is fixed ,thnx ......but still the conversation vol is low ...can u edit specifically handset_0_call.zapf n upload ..ppllzz

i tried the 'Peter__s_Loud_Call but still not satified ...i request u to check the 'Peter__s_Loud_Call.....n prepare a better volumed ZAPF fileor a new one n upload for me ........plzz do this one thing for me ..many other mems in forum r suffering 4m same problem for buying 580i so ....i beg u sir ......waiting for ur post vth the result

thx in advnce
    Attached Files

Device
    W610
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Atreyu View Post
    Which one you can recommend me for my W580? I asking for quality and bass.
    use version 4.5 type 2

10. The Following User Says Thank You to shahabz For This Useful Post:

Device
    W610
    Thanks

Test:
    Calling volume improved & calling equalizer is changed (200 & 260).

Code:
    ||                ** Zapf acoustic version 5.0 made by ShZ **               ||
    || Changes from version 4.5 to 5.0 (4 Types) :                              ||
    ||  -Calling volume improved & calling equalizer is changed (200 & 260).    ||                                                                ||
    ||  -Calling volume improved & calling equalizer is changed (200 & 260).    ||
    || *Type 1: This type of acoustics is for phones with normal equalizer &    ||
    ||          loud voice for the  earspeaker & loudspeaker.                   ||
    || *Type 2: This type of acoustics is for sliding phones with normal        ||
    ||          equalizer & loud voice for the  earspeaker & loudspeaker.       ||
    || *Type 3: This Type of acoustics is for phones not having megabass. So    ||
    ||          You would have a great bass using this acoustic when connecting ||
    ||          the handsfree or headset.                                       ||
    || *Type 3: This Type of acoustics is for Sliding phones not having         ||
    ||          megabass. So You would have a great bass using this acoustic    ||
    ||          when connecting the handsfree or headset.                       ||                                         ||
    Attached Files
    Last edited by shahabz; 01-31-2009 at 02:59 AM.

Thanks

@ shabhaz
    brother i tried 5.0 version ..i truly say that still the volume is same ..instead peters loud call file is louder than the acoustics for high call sound u provided .....plz check the peters loud call file n edit ur call file(handset_0_call)...here i provide u that file ..plz edit urs n make them louder than peters ...use peters as a target n benchmark to improve urs ...
    waitin for the edited 5.0 for high call vol..
    thnx in advnce
    Attached Files

13. The Following User Says Thank You to sharn For This Useful Post:

Device
    W610
    Thanks

Hi again...
    my friend sharn, the handset_0_call file that you had uploaded had even less volume than mine.
    But i found the result. I made the handset_hac_tcoil_closed_call.zapf file. the code is the same as handset_0_call.zapf but at the first line the 4th byte code is changed. So everybody enjoy!!!!

Please test it, i dont have a sliding phone here...
    Code:
    ||                ** Zapf acoustic version 5.5 made by ShZ **               ||
    || Changes from version 5.0 to 5.5 (4 Types) :                              ||
    ||  -handset_hac_tcoil_closed_call.zapf added to improve volume.            ||
    ||  -handset_hac_tcoil_closed_call.zapf added to improve volume.            ||
    || *Type 1: This type of acoustics is for phones with normal equalizer &    ||
    ||          loud voice for the  earspeaker & loudspeaker.                   ||
    || *Type 2: This type of acoustics is for sliding phones with normal        ||
    ||          equalizer & loud voice for the  earspeaker & loudspeaker.       ||
    || *Type 3: This Type of acoustics is for phones not having megabass. So    ||
    ||          You would have a great bass using this acoustic when connecting ||
    ||          the handsfree or headset.                                       ||
    || *Type 3: This Type of acoustics is for Sliding phones not having         ||
    ||          megabass. So You would have a great bass using this acoustic    ||
    ||          when connecting the handsfree or headset.                       ||
    Attached Files

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to shahabz For This Useful Post:

Recently Initiate
    Device
    W705
    Thanks

sach92™ Clear Blast™ zapf acoustics

Created by sach92

Here are the Acoustics for DB2020 handsets which uses zapf acoustics.

With amazing clarity, and very loud.

And i thank Leito, for the amazing tutorial for creating zapf acoustics & for his template too.

Note : These acoustics are for headset only.

Not made 4 speaker cause there might be compatibility issue as the speaker of each phone varies.
    & also bcause my w610i speaker is blown up.

Info:

Tested on w610i R6BC002 firmware.

sach92™ Clear Blast™ zapf.rar

Thread Information