oosband

Unhappy W900i problems with PhoneXS!!

Hello people of the topsony forum!
    I need some major help with my W900i, so first of all i started flashing my w900i with PhoneXS++ and that all worked fine, i flashed it with the firmware from the topsony download section, the main Generic and the Europe 1 FS files.
    But then i realised that when i turn my phone on with my sim in it it says "configuration error" and i cant get past that bit. i found out that i was ment to check the customization box and find the correct language for my FS, which is Europe 1, but when i flashed the phone the first time, i didnt check the customization box and it was left as THAI .
    I then fully recharged my phone and flashed it again with PhoneXS, same firmware as before but this time i checked the customization box and put it as Europe 1, so it went through the flashing 418 blocks, then the 285 blocks, then it started brute forcing, it then got to a stage when it says "disconnecting phone" then "reconnect phone" and then the phone turns on and goes into file transfer mode, i have tried the brute forcing 4 times and it just does the same thing.
    I then come accross this other program called PhoneXC Brown in the top sony download section, so i started that ms dos program running and it seems to be hacking ok, but im not sure 100% wat it is doing, it is doing the "disconnect phone" , "reconnect phone" bit ok though and it just keeps repeating itself, should i just let it carry on and then i can customize the language in phonexs++ after phonexc has unlock the loader?????
    Thanks in advance
    Tom

Top Sony Administrator Top Sony's Avatar
    Thanks
    For the w900 you can use the SEMCtool 8.4, 100% works with the w900.

oosband

Smile

Do i need an unlock cable for semc or can i just use the dcu60 cable

Device
    -
    Thanks
    SEMCTool doesn't like DCU-60. Unlock (emulated serial) cable is required if you want to use SEMCTool.

Recently Initiate
    Device
    -
    Thanks
    then...which specific cable have 2 use??

Device
    -
    Thanks
    No specific name :). Emulated serial cable, service cable for newer SE, no official name rather. Such as here: http://forums.se-nse.net/index.php?s...ice+cable+2in1

Device
    Kyocera 7135
    Thanks
    Cruiser/Fighter cable, UC-10, TMS cable, etc

Device
    w900i
    Thanks
    it`s a well known problem of the phone xs with the w900i

Thread Information